Becoming one of them

Today is the day that I am turned into a Creepypasta. I looked over at puppeteer who is even more  nervous than I am.

"Puppeteer don't worry ill be fine"

Then he shook his head 'no' and said " You don't understand y/n, not everyone who goes through this ritual survives. Its a slight chance that once your dead then your gone forever."

My eyes widen in shock and I was a little scared. Puppeteer was clenching his fist out of anger and said "I wish there was another way."

 I put my hand on his and he relaxed a little and I said " I promise that I will fight to live okay. Don't worry." He nodded his head a little skeptical but  I just gave him a tiny smile. Then we heard a knock at the door and hoodie peeked his head through

 " Y/n its time. Slenderman is waiting for you."

Puppeteer stiffened a little and I got up and grabbed his hand and we both walked out the room together. Walking to the ritual was very silent. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"We're almost there" hoodie said.

"Okay"

When we were close I could see the lights of the torches up ahead. Before we walked over to where they were holding the ritual puppeteer held my hand and stopped me from continuing my walk. Hoodie didn't seem to notice because he kept on walking.

"Y/n before you go in there remember this. I want you to fight, not only for yourself but for me as well. I don't  know what I would do if your not here."

Before I could say anything puppeteer crashed his lips against mine. I couldn't help myself from crying through the kiss and so I kissed back. He pulled back and wiped the tears from my face and said " Y/n I believe that you can survive this okay." I nodded my head 'yes' and he gave me the most heart warming smile and said "good."

We walked in to the ritual and Slenderman stood before me and he had a black book with a white circle and an x going through it on the cover. In the middle of the clearing there was a stone table with the same symbol around it.

"Ms. y/n you are here, please lay on the table so we can get this started."

I hesitantly nodded my head 'yes' and looked back at puppeteer who had a worried look on his face and I walked over to the table. Soon as I laid down Slenderman teleported beside me and said

"Before I start the chant I must first kill you."

He pulled out a dagger and plunged it into my heart. The pain was unbearable but then everything fell dark and my body went limp.

Everything around me was dark, it was an empty void then I remembered I have to survive this for puppet.

"Hello Y/n"

"W-who's there?"

"I am your inner demon, I could save you from this if you can accept my insanity"

"I'll do it"

"Very well"

After she said that I saw a bright light and...