Decision

Thinking about the dream I had last night I didn't even notice puppeteer walking into the room. "Hey y/n is there something wrong." My nerves jumped when I heard his voice "U-um no nothings wrong" He gave me a serious look and said your lying. Don't lie to me y/n." I sighed in defeat and said "Yes well I had a dream about my mother last night and she told me she was still alive and that Zalgo is holding her captive." Puppeteers gave softened and he sat next to me on the bed. Then I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around me before he pulled me into his chest. "Do you want to tell me about it?" I nodded and began my explanation.

Time Skip

When I was done Puppeteer had a serious look on his face and said "We need to tell Slenderman about this. Zalgo is going back on his deal and I don't think that Slender would like that very much." Puppeteer got up from the bed and motioned for me to follow him. When we got to slendermans door he said "I already know child come in." We both entered the office and Slenderman was sitting at his desk. "I know of your dream last night and your mothers situation. That is why we must prepare for the upcoming battle. I know you have concerns puppeteer, but we must come up with a suitable plan. It is clear that I can no longer trust Zalgo to keep his end of the deal so I must deal with this from a different stand point." We both nodded our heads before he dismissed us. We both walked back to our room. But on the way back I decided I'm going to give myself up to Zalgo and end this. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me.