Bath Time

Your POV

So today Slenderman gave all the creepypasta in the house a chore because his brothers were suppose to be coming over. I had to clean all the bathrooms which were kinda gross I'm not gonna lie. When I got to Jeff's bathroom there was blood and hair products everywhere. 'No wonder why Jeff is so grumpy all the time he has a man period.' When I was done with Jeff's room I went onto BEN's room which was my last stop thank god. Entering his room I was hit by the smell of molded food and dirty clothes it was so gross I almost puked. I ran out the room with tears in my eyes from the horrible smell. I bumped into Masky almost knocking both of us over. "Y/n what's wrong?" "You need to go in BEN's room I think an animal died in there months ago." Masky gave me a questionable look before walking over to the glitches room. The next thing I heard was a groan of disgust before Masky started yelling BEN's name.

While Masky was yelling at BEN to clean his room I took that as I finished my chores so I decided to go tell Slenderman I was done with my tasks. I opened the doors to Slenderman's office and he was currently doing some paperwork from our latest missions. "Yes child what is it that you need?" " I was just informing you that I have completed the chores you've given me." " Good, but I have one more favor to ask of you" "Anything" "Do you mind giving smile dog a bath it's been too long and Jeffrey has refused to do it" "Sure" "Good if that is all you may leave now." I nodded my head and left to go run a bath for smiles.

After running the bath water I went to go look for him and he was of course sitting next to Jeff in the living room. I tried calling him over but he wasn't paying any attention to me. "What are you doing?" I jumped from my spot and turned around to find puppeteer giving me a questionable look. "Um I have to give Smiles a bath so I'm trying to get him to come over. Then puppeteer's face grimaced at the thought of giving smiles a bath and before I could ask for his help he disappeared. I shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen and pulled out some raw meat. I walked into the living room and made sure Smiles saw it before he began sprinting after me trying to get his snack. I ran into the bathroom holding the meat over the bathtub and without noticing Smile pounced into the tub. He started to whimper and tried to escape. But I used the water to hold him down and started to bathe him with the soap.

Everything was going fine until Puppeteer came and broke my concentration I had on holding Smiles down. I gave him an agitated growl as smile jumped out of the tub still covered in suds running down the hallway. I pulled puppeteer with me saying "You got me into this mess, now your going to help me get out of it." "Fine I know a way to catch him." I nodded my head and followed him there. When we got to the stairs puppeteer covered them in golden strings. Then smile came dashing fro around the corner with an angry Masky trailing behind him. "Y/n your suppose to be bathing him" he growled. "It's my fault" puppeteer yelled back at him. While they were arguing Smile ran into puppeteers trap and was tangled in the strings. Unfortunately he didn't stay that way for long because he started dragging puppeteer with him.

So now there is a wet demon dog dragging a puppeteer across the house. Eventually I got annoyed and yelled "ENOUGH" then smile froze in place. Smile was frozen in place and puppeteer was panting on the floor. I walked over to puppeteer and freeing him from Smiles grasped. He then carried smile back up to the bathroom to finished being clean. When we were done I dried him off and unfroze him. Then he ran off to go find Jeff, who didn't help at all by the way, and we cleaned up the mess that smile made.

"So that's the last time I'm giving smiles a bath" I said plopping onto my bed. "Well look at it this way you got a new power today." "Yeah I guess your right" I giggled. Puppeteer gave me a small smile before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

​​​​​​​