Danger

Your POV

After everyone left I went to go look for puppeteer, who already went to his room 30 minutes ago. I got to his front door and before I could knock I heard him say "Come In y/n." I opened the door and said "How did you know it was me at the door." He looked away from his carving he was doing and said "I told you already you're not the quietest person when walking. I heard you coming from down the hall." I puffed my cheeks and frustration and he said "what is it that you need." Then I remembered what I came in here for. "During my test I went into this cave to hide from hoodie and masky. When I got deep enough in I turned around and there was this guy. He was red and black with horns coming from his head and seven mouths on his body. I was wondering if you know who that was."

When I finished my explanation puppeteer had a surprised look on his face. 'So he does know who that was.' Then he said "Did he say anything." I shook my head 'yes' and said "He said soon you will join me my child." Then puppeteer shot up from his bed and grabbed my hand and dragged me from the room. "Where are we going?" I shouted at him. "We need to go see Slenderman. Y/n you are in danger and I need to protect you." "Wait what" I said in confusion. Puppeteer sighed and said "Never mind."

*Time Skip*

We finally got to slender mansion and puppeteer just busted through the door. When we got in there was a surprised Masky and he said "Hey next time knock puppeteer." Puppeteer glared at masky and said "Shove it mask boy." Then stomped to slenderman's office. "Wait in the living room" he yelled at me from upstairs I nodded my head and looked at masky who still was stunned by the saddened outburst. I shrugged it off and walked over to the couch in the living room. Then Toby walked in and saw me. His face lit up in excitement and said "H-hey y/n long time n-no see." I waved at him and said "Hey Toby nice seeing you again." "D-do you wanna go m-make some waffles?" I shook my head 'no' and said "No thanks maybe some other time." "O-okay suit yourself." he then walked into the kitchen.

After a while puppeteer came downstairs and sat next to me and said "So it looks like we will be staying here for a while." I gave him a surprised look and said "What, wait ...why everything is okay. What's going on tell me? He sighed in frustration and said "Apparently Zalgo is after you. We don't know why but he is." I was then confused and said "Who is Zalgo?" "Zalgo is basically the ruler over all creepypasta and is very strong. Whenever he is after something he would not care in killing whoever gets in his way." At this point I was trembling in fear. Puppeteer grabbed my hands and said "Don't worry nothing will harm you. I will protect and this whole mess will be over with soon." I nodded my head and blushed.

He then let go of my hands and said "Alright lets go I'll show you to your room you'll be staying in. I got up from the couch and followed puppeteer. 'I hope all this will blow over soon.'