(F/N)!!!!!!

As soon as I walked into the house the stench of alcohol wad in the air. 'Guess who's drunk again' I thought to myself when i walked up the stairs. Soon as i had a bag pack to ready to go the stepmonster came into my room. When she saw my bag she started yelling "Just where in t he hell do you thnk your going?" I rolled my eyes and said to (f/n) house. Then she slapped me across the face and yelled "dont talk to me like that you little bitch." When she left I ran through the front door and headed ti the abandoned house.

While walking to the house it gelt like something was off but i couldn't really put my finger on it. When i got to the house i decided to wait on (f/n). I waited for at least an hour before i decided to call her. It was wierd becuse (f/n) always picks up.After calling her for the hundredth time i decided to head back home.

When i got back i decided toy with my marionette doll mu mom gavr me before she died. While i was fixing her up i wondered.what.it would be like to be one. Ten minutes later i got a frantic call from (f/n). "(Y-y/n) h-help i need your help." Hearing her like this really scared the crap out of me. "Hello (f/n) where are you...hello hello!!!" After that i heard a high pitch scream then i started screaming het name over the phone. Then someone answered the phone "Im sorry but (f/n) can't come to the phone right now." Then i heard a crazy laugh."Im afraid she went to sleep." "W-who is this?" Then there was another crazed laugh "youll find out soon enough" then he hung up. Soon as i got off the phone i locked all the doors and windows in the house not knowing there was a pair of golden eyes watching my every move.

Lost Marionette (Puppeteer x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara