I Worry About You

Your Pov
Its been a week and the training puppeteer put me through was really intense. Eyeless Jack has been really helpful on stealth and Jeff with hand to hand combat. But I'm really nervous for the upcoming fight with hoodie and masky.

**Time Skip**
Today I was putting both skills to the test, because I was now up against all three creepypasta's. I was carefully waking through the forest. I have to get to the checkpoint before they get me. Then I felt a weight push me down and Ej was crouched over me saying "You have to be quieter than that y/n. I could hear you from a mile away." Glaring at the eyeless man I swiftly kicked him off and started running through the forest trying to get away from him.

I climbed a tree waiting for ej to.run past me, not noticing someone else behind me. "Who are we hiding from." My head shot up in surprise and.I turned around. Jeff was stranding over me with his signature grin. and knife raised to stab me. Before he could.do.anything I fell off the tree. Waiting for the impact of the ground but it never came. I opened my eyes to see myself in a net of glowing strings. 'Shit' Then I saw puppeteer coming from behind the tree and the strings wrapped around my arms and legs. "Now now y/n you have to be more careful than that." After he said that the strings around my limbs started tightening and I could feel the blood run down my arms.

I reached for my knife hidden in my hoodie and cut myself out. Then I took my daggers and threw them at puppeteer hitting him and the shoulders. He hissed and pain and I took the chance to run away again. Almost to the checkpoint I could feel relief wash over me until I was pinned to a tree again. 'Dammit'. Jeff was standing over me and had his knife pressed against my throat "Now are you ready to GO TO....." I kicked him in the family jewels before he could finish. He crumbled to his knees groaning "you bitch". I smirked at his pain and ran to the checkpoint where I was finally finished.

EJ came out of a bush while puppeteer jumped from a tree saying " Congrats y/n you passed for the day. But you need to work on your stealth, your too loud." I nodded in agreement and we all walked back to the house. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I told puppeteer and then walked off.

Time Skip from the shower

When I walked into my room puppeteer was sitting on my bed. I looked at him with.confusion and said "Um what are you doing. " He looked at me with worry and his eyes and got up.from the bed and walked over to me. He kissed me on the forehead and said " Y/n I want you to.be very careful tomorrow. Masky and Hoodie are very strong and you are too. I just don't want wanna see you get hurt. Promise me you'll be very cautious. I don't know what slenderman has planned." I nodded my head in agreement still shocked at what just happened. A smile formed on his face "Good" he said softly and walked out.of the room leaving me still stunned.

Puppeteer POV

I don't know what came over me I just don't want her to be hurt too badly. I sighed in frustration and walked back to my room 'Why did I have to agree to that stupid agreement.' I scratched my head and frustration and laid on my bed. 'Y/n please be careful. I don't want to lose you.'