Kidnapped and Returned

Your POV

I woke up with a serious headache. I felt my arms and legs were tied up and I had a blindfold over my face. "Oh so your finally up" I know that voice anywhere. "Jeff where the hell am I?" I screamed at him. I could feel his smirk as he said " Your in the basement of my cabin. You've been asleep for two days. Not that I'm complaining it makes it easier for me since I didn't have to listen to your annoying ass voice for the time being." "Why am I here?" "Well I'm handing you over to Zalgo of course" Fear struck my heart once unheard that name from his scarred lips. "W-why are you giving me to zalgo" I asked with a shake voice trying to sound brave but ultimately failing in the process.

I felt the blindfold being snatched off my face only to face a upset Jeff. "To avoid an unnecessary war. I don't feel like dealing with the shit and once I tell the others I'm sure they'll understand too." I look at Jeff and said " Just because you hand me over to Zalgo doesn't mean he is going to stop going after slenderman and the rest of you guys. If anything he'll use me and my mother to destroy all of you and that's something I really don't want to do. All of you guys are my family. Jeff glared at me and huffed while shoving my head back. He seemed to be thinking things over. Jeff may be a egotistical killing manic but he is very smart and calculating. After couple of seconds there was a knock at the door snapping Jeff out of his thoughts. "Jeff whatever zalgo told you is a lie handing me over is not ending the war if anything it's giving him the advantage." Jeff didn't say anything as he walked up the stairs.

I heard Jeff answer the door and after a minute I heard some yelling then a bunch of crashing and shuffling noises. The next thing I knew a man I haven't seen before comes in before he could reach me Jeff tackles him and knocks him out. The he runs over and undo my binds. I just stare at him dumbfounded. "Why the hell are you just standing there looking at me like an idiot let's go." Before he said anything else I ran past him and we both dashed for the front door.

While we running through the forest I felt a sharp main in my wrist I looked down and saw the yellow glow. 'I forgot he had that in there.' I looked ahead and I saw the glowing yellow strings I've come to know. "Puppeteer must be close by " Jeff mumbled. Excitement spread throughout my veins the one thing I want to do is hold puppeteer close to me.

We finally were close to the mansion but it felt like something was watching us. The faster we get inside the safer I would feel.

*Time Skip*

We burst through the mansion doors and almost everyone was sitting in the living room with a worried look. Toby looked up and ran over to me catching me in a hug nearly killing me. "Y-y/n your back I thought Zalgo caught y-you. Y-you've been gone for a whole week." I was so confused I looked at Jeff and said "I thought you said I was out of it for only two days." Jeff looked away and said "Did I ? Oops my mistake." Then he walked away. An irk mark appeared on my head and I looked at everyone else who had a look of relief on their face except for slenderman, probably going to go find Jeff to punish him for kidnapping me. "Where is puppeteer?" I asked looking around. "He is in his room he just got back from his search for you all g with check I his traps along the border." Masky said pointing towards the stairs. Before anyone could say anything else to me I dashed up the stairs to mine and puppeteers room not being aware of the smirking faces behind me.

Soon as I reached the roomed I bust through the doors and there sat a worried puppeteer with his face and his hands. He looked up and his dull yellow eyes suddenly glowed with excitement. "Y/n you're back I thought I lost you to Zalgo" he said while hugging me but not as bad as Toby was. He started littering my face with small kisses before finally giving me a loving kiss on the lips before we were interrupted.

"Um if you guys are done with your make out session we have something urgent to deal with downstairs." Then hoodie left without saying another word. Me and puppeteer looked at each other with worried looks on out faces.

When we got downstairs everyone was sitting in their respected places except for Jeff who was tied up sitting in the living room. "Now the y/n and puppeteer have made it downstairs let's deal with the issue of Jeff's punishment." slenderman said with his arms crossed.