Meeting the Proxies

Your Pov

After a while of watching t.v. the puppeteer got up from the couch and started stretching a little. " I'm gonna go hop in the shower." I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes and said "okay." Not too long after he left of felt like I was being watched. 'Uuggh I hate that feeling.' I glanced over to the window and saw a pair of orange goggles. I jumped back onto the other side of the couch and opened my eyes again and he wasn't there. 'Man my eyes are playing tricks on me.'

Right when I thought it was my imagination a boy burst the door and I screamed "What The Hell!!!??" The boy that bust in was wearing a frown sweater with stripes on the sleeves and seemed to be wearing a blue hoodie under it which he had over his shaggy brown hair that was poking out. He had orange goggles which hid his eyes and a mouth guard. His skin was pale and it he wore jeans with black converses. What scared me was the two bloody hatchets that was in his hands.

"W-who are you?" the boy started chuckling slowly started stalking towards me slowly. I was slowly backing up until I hit the wall. He crouched down and whispered into my ear "Ticci Toby." He then raised one of the hatchets to strike me I waited to slip into an never ending slumber. But it never came.

Puppeteer Pov

I just got out of the shower and heard a crash coming from the living room and (y/n) screaming. I hurriedly got dressed and ran to the living room. When I got there I saw Toby had (y/n) backed into the wall. I ran and tackled Toby to the floor and (y/n) opened her eyes and gave me a surprised look like she wasn't expecting me do that. Toby was struggling and my grip and yelled "What the hell man get off." I growled at him and said "promise you won't attack (y/n)" "yeah yeah whatever j-just g-get off." I got up and he quickly stood up and dusted himself off.

"W-who is this c-chick anyway and why I-is she in your house." I was already walking to the couch and I told him "that's (y/n) she is my new marionette." He then formed an oh look on his mouth and looked towards (y/n) and said "I'm  Ticci Toby nice.to meet ya"

Your Pov

Who the hell is this guy he is really weird. One minute he's trying to kill me and the next he's all bubbly. I swear I am meeting too many weirdo's nowadays. Just then two other figures walked through the door looking at how it was busted and broken down.

One of them had a white mask with black feminine features painted onto it. He wore a yellowish-brown jacket worth blue jeans and black converses. He also had shaggy brown hair. The other one had a black ski mask with red eyes and a red frown stitched into it. He had a orange hoodie and dark jeans with converses.

The one with the white mask shouted "Hey puppeteer what happened to your door." I slowly started to walked to the couch as puppeteer let put a annoyed groan and said "you should ask your buddy toby over there and he pointed to the goggled boy." Right when I was sitting down the boy with the orange hoodie looked at me and said "who's the girl?" Before puppeteer could say anything toby skipped over to the two boys and said "that's (y/n) and apparently she is Puppeteer's new girlfriend." When he said that my face started to heat up and I looked over to puppeteer who had the same expression on his face but he looked even more annoyed as well.

"It's not like that" he screamed. But the two boys seemed to ignore him and started introducing themselves to me. The boy with the white mask extended his hand to me and said "I'm masky and he's hoodie." The boy apparently to be hoodie just nodded his head. I shook maskies hand and said "it's nice to meet you."

Before he could say anything else puppeteer was very annoyed and in an annoyed calm voice he said "Can you guys fix my front door and when your done make sure you guys are on the other side." While he was fussing at the three boys I took the chance to go to my room and lock myself in. I can hear the muffled argument and just ignored it. 'How many weirdo's am I going to run into.'