Stealth and Punishment

Your P.O.V

Alright tonights the night. I sat in the living room with puppeteer for a little and after a while he said he was going out. When he left I waited a couple of minutes to follow him. About 5 minutes later I left through the front door and my arm started glowing. 'Man this hurts like a bitch.' I clutch onto my throbbing arm and continued to follow puppeteer. Soon I was able to catch up to him, but I made sure I kept my distance.

He seemed to not notice me until I stepped on a branch without paying attention and it snapped. He turned around to see where the noise came from to my luck a squirrel ran out of the bushes. He relaxed and continued  walking. After a while I got use to the pain in my arm and continued following him until we reached a small neighborhood.

I watched as puppeteer broke into one of the houses and entered through the window. I was debating on wether or not I should follow him in. Then I heard a scream and I looked through one of the windows. What I saw was puppeteer had his strings wrapped around a girl about my age and was squeezing her to death. Slowly her blood was staining his glowing strings and then I heard a sickening crack  before he dropped her limp body to the floor. Puppeteer started slowly turning to the window. I hurried and ducked down before he could see me. "I know you're there (y/n), come out NOW." He sounded irritated so I slowly stood up and looked at him.

His glare was like daggers piercing my skull, his normal yellow glowing eyes now had a orange red glow. "H-how did you know I was here." He gave me a are you serious look. He then pointed at my arm "Did you forget about that...I can sense you...I can track your every move." I looked down in embarrasmet 'shit...forgot about that.' While lost in thought puppeteer used his strings to grab me and pull me through the window.

His glare was so intense and fear was taking over my body. He then sighed and his glare softened "You do know I have to punish you now." After he said that my vision started fading and soon everything went black.

When I woke up I felt pain shoot through my limbs and I felt something around my ankles. I got out of bed and there was a chain. Not only that but my clothes were covered in blood. I then heard a small chuckle and I looked to the door and puppeteer was leaning against the door frame. "W-what did you do to me." He slowly started walking to me and said "Oh nothing I just used you to finish my killing spree for the night and chained you so you can't leave without my permission again." My eyes widned in shock after finding out what happened. He then inched closer to where our faces where really close "you know instead of following me you could have escaped. Why is that you din't run away?" I couldn't answer his question, because I was asking myself the same thing. He got up from the bed and just shrugged "oh well not like you would have gotten far. See you in the morning." He then walked out.of the room leaving me in my thoughts. Why din't I run away..do I like it here..I'm so confused.