Strange Morning

Your P.O.V

I sat up in my bed remembering the things that happened last night. Then the image of me hugging puppeteer flashed through my mind. If felt the blush come across my face and I buried my head into the covers. 'Snap out of it (y/n) you gotta get out of here. Not have a crush on the guy that kidnapped you.' Suddenly the door busted open and I threw myself under the covers and puppeteer stood in the door way. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty" he said looking cheerful. I wonder what's got him so happy. "No" man I'm stubborn. "Come on you can't stay in bed all day" he said tugging at my covers. It became a tug a war battle for my covers and he eventually won and yanked the sheets right off and I tumbled to the floor. I heard laughing like crazy while i gave him a pouting face and got off the floor. He was still laughing and clutching his stomach. "Asshole" I grumbled at him. After awhile he stopped laughing and wiped the tears from his eyes and I was just glaring daggers at him. "You done" I said still glaring at him. "Yeah" he responded still chuckling a little bit. "Whatever I'm gonna ho take a shower." I went into my closet and grabbed some cloths and pushed past him to take a shower. He followed right behind me.

Puppeteer P.O.V

(Y/n) pushed past me to head to the bathroom. I followed her out the room and started walking down the hallway to get to the living room. I noticed her staring at me from the corner of her eye and she turned to me and asked "your not gonna be a perv like you were the other day. Right?" I gave her a confused what the fuck look and shouted "No it wasn't even like that." I could feel a slight blush come across my face. She looked at me and said "sure...whatever." and went into the bathroom. I just walk away mumbling to myself "stupid girl." I plopped onto the couch and Jeff was sitting in his arm chair. "Did you and sleeping beauty have a lovers quarrel?" I shot my head up and gave him a shut the fuck up look. "No and it wasn't like that." I yelled at him. "Yea sure.. sounded like you was perving yesterday." his smile stretching further. I felt my face heat up even more, I was blushing so hard "S-shut up." After a few more insults Jeff got up and left the room. Not to long after (y/n) came in and sat down at the other end of the couch. Guess she is still mad about this mourning. I just glanced at her and continue watching t.v.

Your P.O.V

When i was done getting dressed I walked to the living room to watch a little t.v. When i turned the corner I bumped into the joker wanna be . "Watch it doll. " he growled. Whatever I just rolled my wyes and walked into the living room puppeteer was sitting on the couch and his face was really red for some reason i just shrugged it off and sat on the other end of the couch. Man this has been a really weird morning.