1.123 "No!"

Morning.

We were getting ready to go back to the lion's cave.

Daryl looked at RJ "We'll be back soon. All right? Till then, mind your sister, yeah?"

Judith showed up " I'm coming. "

I shook my head "No. "

Judith "But-"

Me " I need you here. "

Judith "That's crap. This isn't the future my brother wanted. Not what my mom and dad fought for. Not yet. What we're doing could help everyone. Not just us, but maybe everybody everywhere. I want to be part of that. To make what my family believed in real. "

Carol "We've all been so focused on what's right in front of us for so long. You're thinking about what's after. It's a good thing. Maybe we could all do a little more of that. "

I glared at Carol before looking at Judith "All right, but you stay right with me or with Daryl , okay? "

She nodded .

Judith walked to the car. 

Daryl looked at me "she reminds me of someone"

I nodded "She is her father's daughter"

In the train. 

Rosita " Once we're in, the group is gonna move the prisoners into hiding. Hopefully getting Mercer on our side. And as they work on taking out Pamela, we go for Coco heading through here. "

Gabriel "The lower ward? Why not the estates? "

Rosita "More money, more patrols. We don't stand out as much in the wards. We're gonna use this access road, and it should bring us behind the children's house. We're gonna hit it from behind. Yes? "

Gabriel "You know we're gonna get our daughter back, right? "

Rosita "Is that your faith talking?"

Gabriel nodded " In you, yes. "

Rosita " I'm glad you're here. "

--

Judith "Haven't heard from my mom in a long time. Tried a few times, but nothing came back. "

Carol" Could be a lot of reasons for that. But she can take care of herself better than just about anyone I've ever known. "

Me " She'd be real proud of ya. Dad, too. "

Judith "Carl, too? "

I nodded "oh yes, our brother would be soo proud of you"

Daryl "you two are like him"

Judith " He died saving people."

I nodded " Yeah, he did.and i nearly died a lot of times saving our family"

Judith " I wish I had more time with him. I wish we had more time to just remember them. "

Me "We will, Judi"

Daryl "And when this is over, I'm gonna tell you every story I remember, about all the people that loved you. "

I smiled at him before hugging Judith. 

I looked at Daryl and mouthed "thank you"

He nodded. 

A the walls.

Negan "He ain't coming, and we can't wait. "