1.124 "Saying Goodbye....For Now"

I rushed into the Clinic and yelled out "help! help me!"

Then i put her down on a bed " You'll be okay... "

Suddenly Troopers walked in and knocked me out. 

---

I groaned and opened my eyes in pain. 

Daryl stood there "hey, it's me"

I sat up shocked.

Magna, Yumiko, Connie and Kelly where taking care of Luke who had been bitten. 

They were all crying and panicking. They had cut his leg off looks like he's loosing too much blood. 

Daryl "Ken-"

Me "I'm fine. "

Daryl shook his head "Ken, no, you're not. "

I walked over to Judith and my heart legit broke " She's lost a lot of blood."

Magna sobbed out to Luke "Come on. Come on. You're okay. It's okay, it's okay. Stay with us. Stay with us. Come on. "

Carol "All the doctors are gone and the nurses and the medicine."

Me " Where? "

Carol "We heard Pamela took everything and she's holed up in her gated community, and she left the rest of the Commonwealth to fend for itself. "

Me "Well, that's where we go. "

Carol "There's too many troopers. Hoping to find somebody to get us in without a fight. "

Me "What about Mercer? He knows people on the inside. "

Carol "Yeah, Max thinks so. There's a team after him. Some of the others are looking for the kids, and they're gonna meet us back here. "

Me "So we just wait?"

Carol " No, we're gonna take care of her and you. "

Yumiko sobbed out "Woman: Come on. Stay with us.  Wait, wait. He's trying to say something. What is it? "

They were all crying for him. He was getting paler and paler. 

Tears rolled down my cheek. 

Magna rammed a knife through the back of Luke's head. You could hear their hearts break. 

I looked at Judith in tears. 

Daryl "I'm gonna give her blood. "

He looked at me "You know how to do this? "

 I nodded "Yeah, but your types have to match. "

Daryl "Mine goes with anybody. Merle used to make me sell it when I was a kid for money. There you go. "

I put the needle into his arm and then the other needle into Judith's. 

The others were covering up Luke. 

Suddenly we heard a noise outside. 

Carol " I'm gonna sweep the hospital, make sure the others are okay. "

Magna nodded "We're coming, too. "

Carol looked at us "You good? "

 I nodded. 

Then they rushed out. 

i gave Judith a kiss on her forehead "you are a Grimes, baby, a bullet has never stopped a Grimes before."

--

Daryl "Ken"

I shook my head and kept looking at Judith.