1.96 Heads

At the Kingdom.

It was the fairy day. Yay.

We got out of the carriage.

Michonne walked over to Judith and hugged her.

Henry walked to Carol and hugged her.

Lydia just stood there.

Carol hugged Daryl.

Ezekiel walked to Michonne "Michonne"

She smiled "I was in the neighborhood, so... "

Carol looked at me" Judith? "

I nodded.

Carol looked at Judith "Do you remember us? "

Judith nodded „I've been drawing pictures of you since I was little. You're Carol, and you're the King. "

Ezekiel chuckled.

Judith "Your hair got really long."

Carol smiled, nodding „It did. "

Tara walked to us, snapping a little because Lydia was here " The plan was to bring Henry. Just Henry. "

We all looked at each other.

Michonne „Gather up all the leaders. We have a lot to talk about. "

In the throne hall.

Michonne "I know I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with everyone in this room. But I never stopped caring about any of you. I was just trying to protect my family and do right by my people. Alexandria's future is here. Together, with you. And we lost sight of that for a while. But... I'm here now. We're here now."

Gabriel "I've taken an informal vote with the other council members at the fair, and we all agree. Alexandria is willing to grant asylum to Lydia. She's one of us now. We hope the rest of you can join us in doing the same. "

Lydia nodded "Thank you. I'll do whatever I can to earn my keep - and pay you back. "

Tara " If her mother retaliates, it's gonna be against Hilltop, not Alexandria. I have to do right by my people. I thought we were on the same page. "

Michonne " We were. And, look, when she came to my gates, I asked her to run away. And when she didn't, I was angry. "

Tara "Then you know why I'm not okay with this. I do. I also know why Rick didn't trust me when I showed up at the gates of the prison. And how people didn't trust you after seeing you on the other side of the Governor's firing line. "

Rachel "I was gonna kill you on sight when you washed up on our shore. "

Tara nodded "Okay, okay. Fair. "

Michonne "Lydia didn't choose where she came from, but she chose where she wanted to be. Just like everybody in this room. "

Tara "I left some of my best fighters at Hilltop, but if Daryl's right about these skin job numbers, it's not enough people. "

Daryl "We should take a group to Hilltop to protect 'em, just in case. "

Carol nodded "It's a good idea. I'll take some from the Kingdom. "

Rachel nodded "Oceanside can spare some fighters. "

Gabriel "Alexandria can, too. "

Rachel "So we head out in the morning?"

Carol shook her head " No, they can take advantage if we wait. We should go today."

Gabriel nodded " Agreed. But sending more people is only a short-term solution."