1.81 Negan

At Alexandria. At Tara's porch.

Tara walked out to us surprised "Hey.You just get back?"

Daryl nodded "Yeah. I was looking for you."

Tara nodded "I was looking for you, too.I wanted to tell you that you were right when you didn't kill Dwight. We wouldn't have gotten this far without him. The thing is, I know what you said. But after this,I'm gonna kill him.I want it to be me."

Daryl "Maybe it could be you and me both. And maybe we don't got to wait so long."

---

Daryl rammed with the garbage truck another truck.

then we got out of it.

Daryl and Tara shot the driver and we walked over to Rosita and Michonne.

Me " Truck full of speakers, huh?That was a Savior."

Michone nodded " Yeah, it was.They were scavenging when you guys attacked the Sanctuary. They saw all the walkers around it. It's a cache. They were gonna try and drive the walkers away. That's why they were out here."

Me "what the hell are you guys doing out here?"

Michonne "I need to see the Sanctuary. "

Rosita "We both do. Why are you out here?"

Daryl "We got a lot more work to do. All of us."

At the Sanctuary.

Daryl turned the engine off.

We were far enough away to not get the attention of the walkers that were trying to get into the building.

Daryl " Here you go. You wanted to see it."

Rosita "So what do you need us for?"

Daryl "To end this thing -- right now"

--

We got out of the truck.

Rosita "Our people are gonna be at the Sanctuary soon, asking for their surrender. We're almost there."

Daryl "That's why we do it. We make it happen."

Michonne "So we cover you with crossfire from the upper windows, you crash the truck into the walkers and through to the building."

Tara nodded "Yep, crack it open, Savior buffet."

Rosita "You know the workers will make it away, up the stairs?"

Daryl "They're on the other side of the building. They should make it."

Rosita "You sure?"

Daryl "After we do this, their only choice is to give up."

Michonne "It's risky.They could see the truck comin'."

Tara "There weren't any more weapons at the Saviors' warehouse, right?

No more rockets for the RPGs. We work with what we got."

Suddenly Morgan walked to us "You got me. Other snipers, too. Saviors see you comin', we got you covered, whatever it takes. I want it done. I want them done."

I nodded "good"

Daryl "So, we doin' this or what?"

Rosita "W-Why don't we just wait it out like we planned? Michonne's right. What you're talking about is risky. Things could go bad."

Tara "The truck with the speakers almost took all those walkers away. It almost did go bad. Something else could."

Daryl "Even if it don't, we don't got the Kingdom fighters no more. I mean, if the Saviors want to put up a fight, we don't got the numbers to make 'em surrender."