1.77 "Get On Your Knees"

A few days later. 

The band was back together. 

Well, except Sasha and Rosita and Maggie. 

We were on our way to a camp that Tara had crossed paths with.

Tara sighed "They-They have guns. a lot of them. i saw it"

Daryl "what?"

Tara "that group i saw. Um, the woman i met. They have an armory. They have guns. "

Dad "why didn't you tell us before now?"

Tara "i made a promise, Rick. "

Rick "are you ready if this goes south?"

Tara"it won't"

Dad"if it does, you don't need to feel bad"

Tara "i do feel bad. I will"

Dad shook his head "Tara, you don't have to"

--

Dad helped Michonne to climb up a tree "once you're up watch for the signal. "

Michonne nodded "what time does the clock start?"

Dad "as soon as she's in. "

Michonne sighed. 

Dad "You good?"

Michonne nodded "i'm good enough"

Dad nodded and he and i walked back to the others. 

We were preparing for war. 

Daryl and Jesus were placing the bombs around the area. 

-

Suddenly we an explosion and then another explosion. people were running around scared. 

They ran straight in our direction. 

Erin, Carl, Gabriel and i aimed our guns at them. 

I yelled"Get down on your knees"

They all went down to there knees and put their hands behind their heads.

I yelled "we don't want anyone to get hurt. Stay down and listen to what we say. We want this to go as simply and as peacefully as possible"

Gabriel "all of you can make it that way"

Daryl and the others came with the rest of the women. The two women joined the group on the ground. 

Dad   "Now, we made a lot of noise. We want to wrap this up so you can send people to redirect anything coming this way. Tara said your forests are relatively clear, so we won't take any chances. No one needs to get hurt. This is just about what you have, what we need. "

Natania walked to us yelling  "nobody's taking anything!."

She had a gun aimed at Tara who she held in front of her "you need to let everyone go and leave right now. Just walk away or this one dies. "

Dad "Yeah, we'll leave you alone. But we're taking your weapons with us. That's not gonna change. It's Natania, right? Put the gun down, and let's talk about what we can change."

Natania shook her head  "no. leave. right now"

Tara looked up and yelled "Michonne, don't!"

Natania"we just wanna be left alone"

Dad nodded "Yeah, we'll leave you alone. Just let go of her. Now. Or we'll kill you. None of us want that"

The girl next to Natania  "they want us to fight the Saviors. "