1.45 Plan

Next day. Morning. 

Carol had been kidnapped and Daryl showed up with a kid. Noah.

Now we all were helping to barricade the whole church. Does this ever stop?

I walked outside to Daryl who was ramming the pipes of the church organ in the ground " need help?"

He looked at me and shook his head " no, thanks"

I sighed " It's not your fault, you know"

Daryl looked away.

I put a hand on his shoulder " Daryl"

He looked at me.

Me " it could've happened to any of us."

Daryl " ya coming with us to Atlanta?"

I nodded " yeah"

Daryl " Then get ready"

I walked back inside.

Carl walked with Judith to me.

I smiled at her " hey baby"

Then grabbed her from Carl. She began to laugh.

I smiled at her and I kissed her forehead.

Dad showed up and I gave her to him. He smiled at her.

I grabbed my gun, knife and my blades and hugged Carl.

Dad gave Judith to Michonne.

I kissed Judith's forehead and walked out.

Dad then closed the church doors.
Then we got into that big truck.

Dad, Daryl and I in the front and Sasha and Tyreese in the back.

We drove back to Atlanta.

Atlanta.

We parked the van and walked into an abandoned warehouse.

Noah had told us everything about the hospital where he was kept.

Dad " at sundown we fire a shot into the air. Get two of them out on patrol. Then once it's dark enough that the rooftop spotter won't see us, we go. We cut the locks on one of the stairways, take it to the next floor.  I open the door, Daryl takes the guard out."

Tyreese " How?"

Dad " he slits his throat.  This is all about us doing this quiet, keeping the upper hand.  They're not expecting us. From there,we fan out.  Knives and silenced weapons. We need to be fast. Tyreese, Sasha, take them. Daryl, Ken, you take care of whoever is in the kitchen.  I got Dawn. If they're smart the rest of them will give up. Then it'll be six on three. Seven on three one we get a weapon to Beth. "

Noah " 13 on three. The wards will help. "

Tyreese " That's best case.  What's worst case?. All it takes is one of those cops going down the hall at the wrong time. Then it's not quiet. All hands on deck. We're taking about a lot of bullets flying around. "

Sasha " if that's what it takes"

T. " It's not. If we get a couple of her chips alive, out here, we do an even trade. Their's for ours.  Everybody goes home. "

Dad nodded " yeah, I get it.  And it might work. This will work. "

Daryl shook his head " nah, that'll work, too. You say this Dawn, she's just trying to keep it together, right?"

Noah " trying and doing are two different things."

Daryl" You take two of her cops away, what choice does she have?.  Everybody goes home.  Like he says.  "