Chapter 36- Revenge and Avenge

Thomas and Roman met out by the garden late at night. "Are you ready for this," Thomas asked. "Are you?" Roman gave him a confused look. "I am," Thomas replied, "But Radomir isn't my brother." "Let's go, then," Roman said straightening his clothes, "While we still have the advantage." 

Darcy and Penny watched the meetup from Darcy's window. The babies were in their cribs, as the women felt it was best they stayed together while this happened. "You're scared," Penny frowned. "They're going out there, and there's a chance that one or both may not come back," Darcy replied, "Of course I'm scared." "Don't be. They have been fighting for longer than either of us have, they know what they're doing," Penny assured, "We need to focus on our part of the plan." 

"You're right," Darcy sighed as she turned back to the children. Aidan and Adalyn were sleeping peacefully in their cribs, as was Juliette. She smiled at her babies and looked back to Penny, "Let's do this. Alyssa will be up here any minute. Hopefully, by dawn this will all be over." As Darcy spoke, Alyssa walked through the door, "Are you two ready?" "Yes," Penny replied. 

Darcy turned back to the window and spoke to Thomas telepathically, Be as safe as you can, and come back home to us! Thomas looked up at her and nodded, I always will come home to you. Darcy smiled and left the window to care for her children. Penny did the same and went to care for Juliette. 

--------------------------

Thomas and Roman walked off the property to meet up with the rest of their people who were all ready to fight for the lives of their families. "If we're to do this, we do this fast," Thomas said to the wolves. "Let's go then. You know the plan," Roman said to the vampires, "The coven and banshees are already in place. The time is now to return peace to Westhaven! No more running or hiding!" "No!" They all yelled. 

"So let's go show them what we're made of!" Thomas added, and Roman ran ahead of them all in the direction of the cave. Thomas and the men all ran behind him as he guided them to the cave that he hadn't been to since he joined the clan.

When they reached the entrance, they quickly took down the guards before a sound was ever made. "He better be in there," Roman mumbled as he stood at the entrance. "If not, we know what to do," Thomas said walking up to him. "Thomas, you don't have to do this," Roman frowned looking at Thomas. "Are you kidding me? We're brothers, Roman. I would go to the ends of the earth with you," Thomas replied. 

"Well, I'm just going into a cave tonight," Roman chuckled. "Whatever happens in there," Thomas said looking at him, "I don't regret a thing." "Neither do I, old friend," Roman replied with a smile. Then they both transformed and ran inside with their men. They attacked everyone that followed Radomir. They ran through every room and found him in the main chamber. 

Radomir stood at the altar in the center of the main chamber. "Remember this, Roman?!" He asked as they entered the room, "The last time we were here together, I brought you here to show you what the vampires of the clan were really like." "No! You showed me what you were really like," Roman retorted with a snarl. "So what? You brought your hound with you? Going to sic him on me?" Radomir chuckled. 

Roman only snarled and ran after Radomir. They clashed with each other and fought, but Radomir was stronger than they thought. When he had Roman pinned on the ground, Thomas ran in to help. He leapt at Radomir and knocked him to the ground. Thomas held him down while Roman recovered. Thomas clawed at Radomir as quickly as he could to keep him down. 

Radomir hissed and kicked Thomas off of him. Thomas flew across the room, and his back slammed into the altar. He whimpered as he moved to get up. When he recovered, he and Roman ran at him at the same time. 

-----------------------------

"What is taking so long?" Penny frowned as she sat on the bed. "Don't worry, I- Ah!" Darcy cried out a bit in pain. "Darcy? Are you alright?" Penny asked. "It's Thomas, he just got hurt," Darcy explained, "I can feel it." "Okay. Okay, so take a deep breath. Chances are, Thomas is going to get a lot more hurt in this fight," Penny warned. "I know," Darcy breathed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Think about the babies. The little ones over there. Be strong for them," Penny said trying to help her work through the pain.