Epilogue

Westhaven recovered well after the death of Radomir. Most of the vampires he'd taken from Roman's clan had wanted to come back. Some he accepted, but others had committed unforgivable crimes against the members of the clan. Penny and Roman just couldn't do anything but deny them. They became rogues and left Westhaven forever. 

The clan began to flourish, however, better than it had ever done before. They had new members who weren't part of other clans who really brought strength to Shadownox. Penny and Roman lived well and raised their daughter, Juliette, to be a lovely and kind young lady, but she had power like no other vampire that ever existed. It was sometimes hard for her to control.

The White Fang Pack flourished as well. Under Darcy and Thomas's leadership, they lived in the forest and were able to celebrate and protect each other with a fierce loyalty. The type of loyalty that could not be broken. 

Aidan and Adalyn grew up well, and Darcy and Thomas were not surprised at how close they were growing to be. They were surprised at how their power seemed to work. Adalyn became powerful, even at two, but they were both only at their peak when they were together. Darcy and Thomas did better than they thought at keeping the two in control of themselves. 

Alyssa took well to her role as Matron of the Grey River Coven. Darcy, Anne, Penny, and- even- Lila, all agreed that they made the perfect decision to put Alyssa forward. She lead with kindness and even strength. She became the most powerful and respected leader the coven ever had, and they all loved her. 

Anne and William married a year after the death of Radomir, and Anne remained in power over the White Lotus clan... which became mostly full of Banshees. Even those who were in hiding came to her for safety and help with controlling themselves. 

Lila was good on her word that she wanted to change. She took Darcy's forgiveness and made herself a better life. She moved away to Europe after making amends with Penny. She visits her granddaughter regularly with her new husband, Alexander Wright. 

Jake and Lucas took in a little baby girl, Tala, who was orphaned during the second attack on the estate. She grew up with Aidan and Alyndra and they got along like they were all siblings. Jake married Lucas soon after Tala turned one, and still live among the pack with Jake continuing to be Thomas' loyal Beta. 

Westhaven remained a safe place for many years for supernatural creatures. Due to the peace, more and more moved there seeking freedom and sanctuary from the human world. So long as everyone that lived there followed under the concordat, things will remain at peace... Well, at the very least... For now.

---------------------------------

Well there it is everyone!!! The final chapter! The end! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it! I love you all so much peeps! Love you sis 

Always remember peeps! 

Keep
Calm
and
Peep
on!