Chapter 9

Iall

"What the fuck, man? Hindi ka ba nahihilo sa paikot-ikot mo dyan?" Kyron asked.

I ignored him and sighed heavily. It's already 3:00 p.m. at hindi pa rin umuuwi sina Alliah at Froi. Knowing Froi ay napakababaero ng lalakeng iyon. Paano kung may gawin siyang masama kay Alliah? But I know he can't do anything bad because I said so, and he can't break my trust like I've trusted him since our band started.

"Nag-aalala lang ako kay Alliah." I said as I sat on the sofa.

"Gago man si Froi ay hindi niya sisirain ang tiwala mo. He knows how much you care about that girl, so relax." sabi ni Kyron habang naglalaro ng Rubik's cube.

I nodded at pumikit para tanggalin ang pag-aalala ko. Kyron is right, hindi man ideal friend si Froi ay isa siya sa pinagkakatiwalaan ko sa aming magkakaibigan. He's also gifted, skilled, and committed to our band.

Because he grew up in a dysfunctional family, he craves attention and care, and I can't blame him for feeling insecure and jealous of Sergio and Riosh, who are popular among us.

"I'm hoping so after he tries to kiss her."

Hindi na sana gawin iyon ni Froi dahil noong nahuli ko siyang balak halikan si Alliah ay hindi ko napigilan ang inis at galit ko. For years, that was our first argument for being friends. Alliah is too young for us, and we're like an older brother to her. We must also respect her and her private space.

I was drawn to her the first time I saw her at the cafe shop. Ang cute niya rin habang nakakunot-noo at namomroblema sa tinitignan sa hawak niyang cellphone.

I approached her out of curiosity, and it was the first time I approached a girl. I've been in a serious relationship with a girl before, but I didn't pursue my ex-girlfriends, and they are the first to approach me.

Hindi ako katulad ni Froi na naglalaro lang sa mga babae. My mother taught me the importance of always respecting the girl and her privacy. Alam ko kung paano ang tamang pakikitungo sa mga babae dahil ano pa bang silbi ng Google at Wikipedia kung hindi ko pag-aaralan iyon?

When I figure out why Alliah was frowning and looks problematic at the cafe shop, I invite her to move into my apartment. I help her because I'm interested with her. Sakto at may isang bakanteng kwarto at hindi na rin ako nahiyang magpakilala sa kanya.

I like her, and instead of denying it, I admit it. Aside from being the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she's also kind and sweet. And yes, she is like a younger sister to me.

I know my limitations dahil 18 years old pa lang siya at nag-aaral, at habang nasa apartment ko siya at wala pang balak na umuwi sa bahay nila ay aalagaan ko siya at pagsisilbihan.

Damn! I'm saying some cheesy words right now. I'm not a fan of romantic words, but when it comes to her, I'm starting my own poetry school.

"I can't blame Froi, who couldn't resist those luscious and kissable lips?" Kyron smirked.

I glared at him. "Are you lusting after a teenage girl, Kyron? She's 9 years younger than you."

Tumawa siya, binitawan ang hawak na Rubik's cube at itinaas ang dalawang kamay. It appears that the police have apprehended him in some illegal activity.