Chapter 17

Riosh

Everything happened so quickly in our band, That One Thing, in just a month. We are now performing at major events, working with one of the biggest record labels in the Philippines, and our songs have charted at number one on all online streaming platforms. We are now the biggest boyband in the Philippines in just one month, and we have no idea how that happened so quickly.

Hindi katulad noon ay hindi na kami makalabas ng walang security o bodyguards. Our fans and stalkers are still around. This is the reward for being a famous musician or celebrity. You no longer have freedom. You only need to hide from the paparazzi, who want to know everything you do.

Naghangad ako para sa banda na makilala kami ng ibang tao, para makilala ang aming musika at talento pero hindi ko hinangad na maging ganito kami kasikat, iyong sobrang sikat na halos hindi na kami makagalaw ng may kalayaan.

I miss the days when we could only perform in bars or clubs, showcasing our talents to a small group of people, but now we're singing in front of thousands of people in a large venue, possibly for two to five days.

We're thankful that we can pursue our dreams while Alliah remains in the apartment and supports us until the end. She is celebrating her 19th birthday at may surpresa kaming magkakaibigan para sa kanya. We also invited her brothers, friends, and coworkers to celebrate her birthday at our rented event venue inside the 5-star hotel.

Lahat ay gastos namin ng banda dahil gusto naming maging memorable at masaya ang birthday celebration ni Alliah. We kept this event private at walang ibang makakaalam nito kundi kami lang. We paid the paparazzi and media a large sum of money to close their eyes and mouths, and they agreed.

Pumasok si Alliah sa loob ng venue habang kasama ang tatlong nakatatanda niyang kapatid na lalake. We smiled to see how surprised and shocked she was when she saw us in our suits and dresses, as well as the celebration we had planned for her. Because she did not celebrate her 18th birthday last year, her birthday celebration has a debutante theme. It has a red and white theme because we learn that her favorite color is red.

Alliah is dressed in a red fitted back dress that accentuates her sexy and slim figure. Her black hair was curled at the ends, her makeup was light but elegant, and her silver stilettos complemented her slender and flawless legs. In perfection, she is the goddest of all gods.

When I look at her, my heart skips a beat. Nagustuhan ko siya simula nang dumating siya sa apartment ni Iall. Despite having previous ex-girlfriends, she was the only girl who piqued my interest. My attraction to Alliah was too strong, and I had to restrain myself because she's only a teenager, and, as Iall mentioned, we need to respect her space.

Umiiyak si Alliah ng ginuide siya ng mga kapatid niya paupo sa table kung nasaan kaming limang magkakaibigan. Lumabi siya at pabirong hinampas sa balikat si Iall.

"Ano ba 'tong pasurprise n'yo sa'kin? Nakakagulat, ah? Hindi pa ako masyadong prepared!" sabi niya.

"Kaya nga surprise para hindi mo inaasahan. Look, we also invited your friends and coworkers," Iall said, pointing to the other table.

Alliah waved to her friends and coworkers, who waved back.

"Salamat sa supresa n'yo. Hinding-hindi ko 'to makakalimutan." Alliah stated.

I can't seem to fix my gaze on her. She is absolutely stunning.

"You're so special to us, Alliah at salamat din dahil hindi mo kami iniiwan sa apartment kahit malapit ng magdalawang buwan." Kyron said.