Knowledge of good en evil

Wednesday October 5, 2022:

Killian POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

She steps out the car and I follow her.

My erasthai is so tiny. Now that I stand next to her, I truly realize just how little she is. But I don't think she will grow more, as she said, she is seventeen.

That is young. Way to young. But you can see the strength and live experience in her eyes. This girl has been through much. And if I can guess, I would say she had to endure it all on her own.

She is so small and fragile. She needs protection form the harsh world. I don't think that precious body of hers can handle any more.

Talking about her body, that big sweater covers anything that is beneath it. I hope that she doesn't usually wears it. I need a woman with class.

We walk towards the entrance of the restaurant. 'Do you always wear sweaters and pants?'

She looks at me in shock and seems to calculate her answer as if she is afraid of giving me a wrong one. Is that because she still is afraid of me or because she is a people pleaser?

She looks ahead as I place a hand on her lower back to guide her through the doors. The minute my hand is on her back she closes her eyes for a moment, and she stops breathing.

Ah I do have an effect on her. Good to know.

'I...Umm.' She rasps her throat. 'I don't actually. In the winter, I do wear pants. But that's just because it's warmer that way. In the summer I wear dresses. I only wear sweaters when I'm tired or sick.'

I hum to show her that I've heard her.

Okey so this isn't how she usually dresses. I picture her in expensive clothes with high heels. I will give her anything in the world. I will overthrow her with gifts. Just to show her how much I love my erasthai.

Two butlers open the doors towards the dinner hall.

The minute the doors open, my erasthai looks around her with an enormous grin on her face. This is what I do it for, to make her smile, to make her happy

Her happy face despairs as her eyes rapidly scans the room. I truly believe I have never seen human eyes move that fast.

What is she doing?

A waitress comes towards us. The minute she's closer, she takes me in without shame. Relax woman It's just a face.

I look to my side and she that my little dove looks at the waitress with an annoyed face.

She isn't happy with the attention someone else gives me. I'm very pleased to see that.

I rub her back comforting.

'A table for two,' I say angrily. Leave me alone. I belong to someone else.

The waitress pulls herself together, 'I'm afraid we're full sir, but we have an empty spot in half an hour or...'

I hold up my hand to shut her up. 'That won't do. I want a table now.'

The waitress looks stressed. 'I... Let me see what I can do. What is your name?'

I look at her with piercing eyes, 'Cunningham. Killian Cunningham.'

The waitress eyes grow wide. 'Yes sir, now that I think about it, we might have a table for you. Follow me please.'