When tears feel like rivers

Sunday October 23, 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I open my eyes and scan my surroundings.

Where am I?

Ooo, yes right! I'm in Killian his house.

I look back and see that Killian lays behind me. His front to my back.

He has his arms wrapped around me and his face is in my neck.

I try to turn around without waking him up.

Mission accomplished.

We are now face to face.

He looks so peaceful. So relaxed. He is always so serious but now the frown has disappeared off his face.

I stroke his face in which he sighs, his arms holding me even tighter.

This is amazing don't get me wrong, but I'm very thirsty and need to use the bathroom.

After minute of struggling, I'm able to get out of his hold without waking him up. I replaced my body with a pillow and I must say, an all-powerful man like Killian hugging a pillow is hilarious.

I look at the clock and see that it's five in the morning.

I slowly tip toe downstairs to use the bathroom there. After I am done using the loo, I walk towards the kitchen. The minute I walk around the corner, I almost slam into another body.

I let out a tiny scream as I'm met with a tiny blond-haired woman. She has pale skin and platinum blonde hair which is tied in a messy bun. Her eyes are blue, and she has tick lips, which I guess are made by fillers.

I put my hand on my chest and it beats like crazy. The woman also seems shocked and startled.

I smile and catch my breath, 'Sorry for scaring you. But who are you?'

She smiles back, 'I help Killian clean home.' She speaks in a beautiful Russian accent.

I let out a silent O, 'But it's so early. That cannot be pleasant.'

She nods, 'Early, yes not late. Clean home when Killian sleeps. Do bedroom when he is working.'

'Ah, well it was nice to meet you. I came to grab something to drink, I can't sleep. But don't let me stop you. Please go ahead with what you were doing...' I look around and see that she was cleaning the floor we wet yesterday.

'You want drink?' She asks.

'Yes.'

'I grab for you.' She turns around and walks towards the kitchen.

She takes a glass out of the cabinet.

I walk towards her, 'O you didn't have to. I could grab something myself.'

She fills the glass with hot water and starts making some tea, 'I know. It is good to take care of someone who is not Killian, devochka.'

I blush, 'If you insist, I don't want to trouble you.'

'I do.' She speaks.

She hands me the tea and I take a sip. I can taste the sweet honey. Ah, this is exactly what I need.

'Thank you so very much. This is amazing tea.'

'Your very welcome devochka.' She seems to hesitate before continuing speaking, 'You are Esmee Niyet vaar.'