Secret love story

Monday October 24, 2022

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Killian drops me off at my mother's house.

Before is step out of the car, he gives me a final kiss.

'This weekend was a blessing.' He whispers against my lips.

'It truly was. Now stop bothering me, before I will never leave the car.'

He smiles, 'I wouldn't mind you never leaving the car.'

I roll my eyes, 'I know you wouldn't. But society claims the differ.' With that I open the door and sprint out, before I do change my mind.

Killian lets out a soft laugh and hands me my suitcase.

I wave at him when I enter the building.

I huff out air, the second the car leaves sight.

And back to normal life.

My mom greets me with a kiss when I come home.

'So, how was it. Did you have fun?'

'I did. It went surprisingly well.' I answer in honestly.

'Surprisingly?' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

'Well yeah, you know how Anouk can be.' I dismiss the answer, as I put my suitcase in my bedroom.

'Oh yes, I know very well.'

I laugh. I know Anouk is not her type of human. She likes and respects her, but that is as far as their relationship goes. My mother likes to take things slow and Anouk is ready for action.

'So..' She begins again.

I look at her.

'Did you have other plans for this holiday?' She asks me.

I start unpacking my stuff, 'No, not really. Just studding for test week and maybe seeing some friends.' And meeting up with your hot boyfriend. My mind corrects me.

'Okey. It is good to see you having more fun.'

I smile my fake smile when she leaves.

'O help.' I squeak out.

I have to tell them. I know. But the more time that passes, the more difficult it gets.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Monday October 31, 2022

The past week went by faster than I thought it would. I've been busy the entire week. Between Killian, schoolwork and friends, there hasn't been much time to rest. I know that after the test week everything will cool down. Especially since Killian has left this morning to go the United States for some business. He explained it to me, but I did not understand a single thing he was saying. We had a bless the past week. I didn't touch him again, and he didn't me. But it was alright. We got to know each other more in an intellectual, intimate way.

I have to admit, I will miss him. But a bit of distance will do us both good.

Gives us time to put things into perspective.

I feel completely relaxed and ready to go to school. This day is the last day before the test week starts. And I've already learnt everything. This is going to be piece of cake.