The moon worships your body

Saturday October, 22 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

The moment I open them it is dark outside and the car has stopped in front of a beautiful house.

I'm in Killian his arms and he carries me out the car.

I look up at him, 'You can put me down...'

He looks down at me with a smile playing at his lips, 'I know. I put you down once we're on the patio, so your shoes won't get wet from the snow.'

I get a tiny smile on my face and let him carry me.

He puts me down once we reach the patio and walks back to get the stuff from the car. This gives me the opportunity to look around me.

He was right when he said it looks like a ski resort house.

His house is big but not too big. His front door is high and is entirely from glass. The walls around the door are also from glass and it goes on to the second floor.

A tiny light shines in the hallway, therefor I can see the stairs through the glass windows. The entire hall is round and so are the wooden stairs.

Now that I think about it, this house has more glass than I ever saw in other houses. His house is in the middle of the forest, so the possibility of there being any lurkers is extremely small.

'Get the car in the garage, then leave.' Killian says to a butler who suddenly appears at his side.

The butler nods and takes over the car keys.

Killian suddenly stands behind me and opens the front door for me.

The moment I step forward he sweeps me of my feet and caries me over the threshold. I let out a tiny scream that becomes a laugh.

He puts me down and kisses my head, 'Welcome home.'

I touch his chest, 'How very gentleman like of you.'

'I'm an old fashion old man.' He winks.

I nod, 'Right... very old.' I remind him.

He just grins.

I take off my coat and hang it on the coat rack that hangs on the wooden wall. A long copper lamp hangs from the second floor all the way down, making the space appear even larger and more dynamic.

'Come.' Killian speaks up.

He takes my hand in his and guides me through the double doors where we meet a dark, gray wall.

I look at him and raise my brow with a curious look.

He just looks at me with a sly smile and pulls me to the left.

We walk down the hallway and turn the corner where the smell of burned wood comes to me.

HOLI FUCKING SHIT. This is amazing!

His kitchen, living room and dining room are all in one space. This room has the different parts of the room at different heights.

We are now on the highest part that is equal to the kitchen on the other side of the room.

If I were to take two steps forward, I would have to walk down the stairs to the lowered part which should be the living room. The large brick fireplace stands there. The sofa is a large L-shaped sofa with a small side couch.