Kill or be killed

Monday October 24, 2022:

Unknown POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

There they are!

I replay the video.

How precious. Killian and his sweet little mate.

I replay the video once again. Showing Killian and his mate stepping out of a car, walking towards one of his jets.

Annoying show-off. He's the one who always gets everything his heart desires. And all of us have to live in his shadow. It is hard to expand your horizon and shine when someone you know is practically the light bringer.

The golden boy. He can do no wrong.

And now he has her. Which means his power is doubled. But with every strength comes a weakness. And that weakness is, her.

I caress the image of the girl. She's the problem.

Without her, I can get everything I've ever wanted.

I wonder if she already knows? Knows how powerful he truly is. How powerful she's going to be.

A knock on the door comes, therefore I pause the images on the security monitors.

'Yes.' I answer.

Someone walks in and looks at the monitors, 'What are we to do?' The low voice says.

I smile wickedly at her picture and zoom in on her face, 'I want her dead. Let's kill the future princess. And if we feel like it, the future king.'

I turn around, and he too let's his deadly grin show.

O Killian, you have no idea what you're dealing with. But you will find out soon enough.