The love you give

Saturday November 12, 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wake up feeling tired. Last night was a night full of events. But so is every moment I spend with Killian.

No rest for the wicked.

I groan and turn around to meet with Killian his body.

He has one arm hanging over his head, and he almost rolls out of bed.

It truly is hilarious to watch.

I have to resist the urge to push him so that he will fall on the ground.

Nope can't do that.

With a smile on my face, I step out of bed and put on my silk rope, knowing well that I am naked underneath.

With one last look on Killian is body I leave the room and walk quietly downstairs.

The sun is barely up and lights up the room downstairs in bright, yellow colors. Because of the glass and the reflection of the water off the pool, the entire room seems to shine.

I turn around and walk towards the guest room. I crack open the door and see that it is still dark, so Emma must be asleep.

Somehow, I am relieved. Even though I love having people around, I love being by myself more.

Just some quiet time, with me and my thoughts.

It is amazing how good a morning feels.

Right before everybody wakes up.

It is peaceful.

The only thing being heard are the sounds of my footsteps on the marble floor.

I open the fridge and take out some ingredients.

I struggle to get the stove to work. After three minutes I finally get the hang of it.

Not to brag, but I make the best eggs in the world. I know Killian and Emma will enjoy them.

I start dancing in the kitchen while making the food. Cooking is both peaceful and stressful at the same time.

Peaceful because you don't have to think about anything else. Stressful because... well- things can burn. And I am clumsy.

When I am flipping the eggs in the pan, I feel two big hands around my waist.

I am so surprised when I am being turned around that I giggle in delight.

Killian's mouth presses on mine and he smiles as well.

'Morning love.' He whispers against my lips.

I take a step back and put a hand through his hair, 'Good morning, Killian.'

He smiles and kisses me again, this time with more fire.

His force is so strong that I feel the counter on my back.

Killian his big hands wrap around my legs as he throws me on the counter, while he keeps kissing me.

I wrap my legs around him in instinct.

After a good minute of kissing, my mind finally comes back to reality.

'Killian. Food.'

'Leave it.' He sighs out while he kisses my neck.