All about the crown

Monday November 7, 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I feel movement around me.

The warmth where I lay on leaves me when I'm being laid on a soft ground.

I want the warmth to come back.

I groan and turn towards the warmth. I grab on tight to some of the warmth.

Someone laughs next to me.

I feel the ground under me move, and I'm being pulled in the embrace of the warmth again.

There is a kiss being planted on my head. And slowly I wake-up.

'Little love, I have some work to do before we leave.' I hear Killian speak.

I shake my head, 'No, inside the bed is good. Outside, bad.' I whisper.

I hear him laugh again, 'Trust me, it is my wish to lay with you till the sun goes down. But the office needs me.'

I slowly open my eyes and they are being met by his golden once.

He lays on his side, looking at me.

I stroke his face, 'Good morning'.

He kisses my nose, 'Morning. Love you should go back to sleep. It is still dark outside, and I have to do some work'.

I frown and look outside. Indeed, it is dark outside.

I look back at Killian, 'Why do you have to work now?'

He smiles, 'I don't have the privilege to take a day off. Let alone an entire weekend. If I work now, we can spend the entire day together.'

'That sounds amazing,' I smile and run my hands through his hair, 'But what are we to do today?'

He gets a mysterious grin on his face, 'That remains to be a secret'.

I slap his chest, 'Not again! No more secrets, please.' I whine.

He just laughs it off and stands up from the bed. I already miss his big arms around me.

'The last secret turned out to be a perfectly good one, if I recall. This one shall be the same. Do you trust me little Love?' He looks me in the eye while he starts dressing himself.

I groan and lay back on the bed again, 'Abusing my trust in you, for you to get your way is low of you.' I look him in the eye with humor.

He puts on a black fitted T-shirt and ever muscle is on display because of it.

He turns around and flexes his arm by putting a hand through his hair.

I stare at him and feel warmth in my stomach. And a painfully throbbing feeling even lower.

I press my legs together as he walks towards me with a predator walk.

His eyes are fixated on mine, and I feel myself getting wet.

Never in a million years could I have predicted that someone ever had an effect on me the way Killian does.

Killian stops before me and his nostrils flare. He looks down at the point where my legs meet.

He looks back up at me and his eyes are no longer gold. They are black.

He closes his eyes and turns around, 'Put the alarm at ten. We leave at twelve.' With that he walks out of the room downstairs.