The one with the siren and doe eyes

Sunday November 6, 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

We arrive at Killian's house around six in the evening.

It feels good to be back. The last time I was here was about a week ago, yet it feels longer. I still feel like there is a difference between Esmee- erasthai of Killian Cunningham and Esmee- high school teenager.

Will those two worlds ever come together?

Killian opens the front door for me and guides me in the hallway.

I take off my shoes and scarf.

Something smells different. I take a deep breath and smell something familiar.

I look at Killian with a frown and questioning eyes, 'Is that vanilla?'

Killian nods and smiles, 'I noticed that all your perfumes have warm and soft undertones. And often times smells like vanilla, so I could only assume it to be one of your favorite scents. I want you to feel at home here. And that you consider it your home as well as it is mine. So, I asked Natasha if she could buy vanilla candles and scented sticks.' After he finishes, he looks at me expectantly.

Without wanting too, a lump develops in my throat. He is so thoughtful and extremely perceptive. It makes me emotional.

Most people find it difficult to find a good relationship. And with me the perfect man practically falls out of the sky.

I am so grateful.

I look down and smile, 'I most certainly adore the scent of vanilla. Thank you, your house smells amazing'.

He walks closer and slides a loose strand of hair behind my ears, 'Our home.' He reminds me.

'Our home,' I shy away.

'Go upstairs,' he commands me, 'Something waits for you. Be ready in half an hour. Make haste'.

He walks away to the living room.

'What are we to do?' I shout after him, but he won't answer.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

Whatever we are going to do. Half an hour isn't much, so indeed I must make haste.

I sprint upstairs and walk into the bedroom.

I turn on the lights and my eyes immediately fall on something that lays on the bed. I come closer and see that it is a beautiful black dress. Looks like we are going on a dinner date.

I take it in my hands and grab some fresh underwear out of my bag, which I placed in the closet.

I change in the bathroom and brush my teeth again.

I look at myself in the refection.

The dress reaches just under my knees. It is fitted, so it highlights the most beautiful parts of my body.

In the right light, you'll even see my abs through it.

The sleeves extend to just above my elbow. This way you can see my jewelry, but the dress is not too exposed and shows not too much skin.

The dress has a square neckline, ending just above my breasts. You can see some of my neck, but nothing of my bosom.

To say the least it is perfect. Classy, sexy and ravishing all at the same time. And that is hard to find in a dress.