The game of seduction

Saturday October 22, 2022:

Killian POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

She snuggles up against me and lays her head on my chest and exhales in delight.

It's a heavenly winter evening. There is not a cloud in the sky so the stars are visible.

I feel her move slowly to which she looks up, her eyes finding mine.

They seem to shine, one can see the reflection of the moon in her eyes.

The warm light of the jacuzzi makes her body glow.

Has she ever looked this beautiful?

We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like years.

Her pupils are starting to dilate, and I know she feels the same way I do. The attraction, the desire. She can resist all she wants. But the bond is too strong, eventually she will have to surrender to it.

But so far, she's doing well. She accepts me and my life. And step by step we'll get there. This feels healthy, almost like a real relationship.

We don't go as fast as most Lycans do, but this feels better. Not so rushed and forced. At least our love is real now. And not just based on the Lycan bond.

She is beautiful. Blood-suckingly beautiful.

I don't look at her body too much, because I know that makes her nervous.

I truly have never met such a beautiful girl who wants to be invisible so badly.

She knows people are watching, and she wants people to watch... but as soon as people are watching she gets nervous.

It is really incomprehensible.

But her body is great. She is small and very thin. She has a spotless skin that makes her glow. And then there are her breasts... I don't even want to think about it. I'm too scared to lose control. And I hate admitting that I don't have control around her like that.

Her eyes are so innocent, and she has this youthful glint in her eyes. Almost as if she's looking at the world through a rainbow-colored lens.

When I'm with her, it's like I am seeing the world for the first time. The way she just looked at my house... I was almost scared.

She scanned every corner, every detail of the house.

She had the most beautiful smile on her face the moment she stood in the kitchen. She seemed to float through my house.

This house is decorated very differently from my normal taste. Normally I have a more modern taste, much more sleek, less detail... much less warm tones. But when an architect designed this house, I just knew it had to be this way, exactly like this.

It was a gut feeling.

I didn't know it then, but I wasn't designing my house, no I was designing Esmee's house. And it brings me great joy and pleasure knowing that she can appreciate the house as it is.

I myself have lived in it for years, but it has never felt like home. Until now. Now that I'm with her, my feeling of home is complete. My God it took so long.

Never thought it would feel so perfect to be so complete.

The last week was hell when we were separated from each other. I was physically devastated. I even stayed home sick for a day. And I don't do staying home because I'm sick. But strangely enough the moment Esmee got on the plane, I felt better. It was as if my body knew she was coming. Every mile she got closer, it got better and better.