Feeling the extreme

Monday November 7, 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Holi fucking shit this was intense.

He puts his forehead on mine and we both breath heavily. He puts his hands around my head again and kisses my nose.

Killian his entire body is still shaking from how intense it was. He is actually shaking.

I can't help but smile. We did it. We actually did it! Without him marking nor hurting me.

Our bond is stronger than it ever was before. I feel it. He feels it. And I don't doubt that even a stranger on the street can feel it.

Even though the sex hurts. I really want to do it again, just to feel so close to Killian.

Killian keeps stroking my face and look deep into my eyes. 'You need to go to the bathroom and take a shower.' He says to me.

I tilt my head, 'Why?'

He frowns, 'Well I don't want you to get a bladder infection. And you are sore. Warm water will relieve you.' He kisses my head.

I smile and stroke his neck, 'How do you know that about the bladder infection?'

He smiles back and closes his eyes in my touch, 'Well, I may be a Lycan but I know humans. And I may have done some studies about sex for humans.' He blushes and puts his head on mine.

I laugh. That is very considered. How did I get so lucky?

Killian pulls back and he slips out of me. This doesn't hurt as much as I thought.

Killian looks down and his eyes go wide in shock. He completely freezes. Pain and regret are showing on his face.

I am immediately alarmed, 'What! What happened?'

Killian grabs my head, 'I'm so sorry. God forgive me.' He mumbles.

Now I'm even more alarmed.

I sit up when pain shoots through my midsection. I whisper in pain and fall back on the mattress.

Killian's face is full of fear, 'Shit.'

'I'm fine.' I huff.

Killian shakes his head and closes his eyes, 'No, Esmee you're not.' He holds up his hand and shows that his entire hand is bloody.

I sit up slowly and look down.

Underneath me the sheets are soaked with blood. Well, soaked is a big word. But it is a lot.

I sigh out loud. I knew there was a risk with the mating proses. I may have expected worse. So, this is just a moment to get over.

I stroke Killian his face, 'It is alright I'm fine.'

He shakes his head, 'No it is not. I have hurt you.'

'Killian there was always a risk. Don't dwell on the past and on what went wrong, look at what went right.' I smile, 'I had the strongest orgasm I've ever had. I've felt closer to you than ever before. And If I could change one thing about tonight, I wouldn't change anything.'

Killian still has his eyes closed, 'You always know just what to say to calm me down.'

I laugh, 'Well it's a mate thing.' Coping his words from before.