6: Foreign Chakras

Chapter 6: Foreign Chakras.
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto.

"And who are Uzumaki Mito and Uzumaki Kushina?" Naruto asked.

"Y-you can hear my thoughts?"

"Answer me!"

After being ignored by the nine-tailed fox, Naruto's face turned cold and his tone became chilly. Somehow, he was irritable today.

"Impudent brat! You dare order ME around?!"

The nine-tailed fox was bewildered and angry. If there was one thing it hated the most, it would be being ordered around by those he didn't acknowledge.

"Then I'll just force the answers out of your mouth."

Naruto sneered and stretched his arms until his palm was facing the fox. Then, he clenched his hand into a fist.

Cli—li—li—li—ling!

"Argh?!"

Suddenly, iron chains emerged from the cage and wrapped around the nine-tailed fox's body, preventing him from moving an inch.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Then, the cage fell down, one cage bar at a time, and melted into the steel floor, leaving only ten iron pillars and the ten sets of chains, each holding down each of the nine-tailed fox's tails and his neck.

"ROAR!"

Not believing that he would be restrained by some weak chains that didn't even have chakra, the nine tails pulled on the chains hard.

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

"Now, choose. Will you answer me or not?"

Seeing that the nine tails couldn't escape from the chains, Naruto smiled as he mocked the fox.

'How can he restrain me so easily?!'

Now, the fox was panicking. He thought that the chains were weak as they didn't have chakra, but he wasn't expecting that they would be absurdly strong!

"You ask how? Didn't you say to yourself that this is my mindscape and I can change it however I want? You even said something about my spiritual power being stronger than Uzumaki Mito and Uzumaki Kushina!"

"I never said anything!"

The nine tails shouted in retaliation but secretly, he gritted his teeth.

'Damn, I forgot he can hear my thoughts. Whatever, I'll just go to sleep.'

Hearing what the fox thought, as well as seeing the fox close his eyes, Naruto frowned and waved his hands.

"You think I'll let you?"

Crack—crack! Creaaak!

All of a sudden, something similar to a metal pipe scrapping against the floor echoed throughout the room. The chains holding own the nine tails began to glow red hot, and then spikes grew out of the chains and stabbed the fox's body.

Seeing the spikes, the fox laughed.

"You think this hurts me? I am a conglomeration of chakra, I feel no physical pain unless you use chakra!"

Hearing that, Naruto's eyes narrowed.

"Is that so? Thanks for letting me know. Fox, I'll come back soon. I hope you can answer my questions at that time. I don't like inflicting needless pain on you, seeing that we're in the same boat."