69: Madara Uchiha...?

Chapter 69: Madara Uchiha...?

Arc: Kirigakure's Civil War

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

*****

As the explosion subsided, the area is filled with smoke and rubble.

FOOSH!

Naruto dashed forward, landing atop Yagura who was lying unconscious on the ground. His clothes were basically non-existent, and he looked like a cooked man rather than a healthy person. His skin was torn off from the tailed beast transformation and to add to that, his muscles were charred from the explosion, and bits of it were missing.

Naruto could only hope that he wasn't inhaling the fine particles of Yagura's flesh and blood, though inhaling smoke and ash wasn't any better.

As he landed, he narrowed his eyes as he held a sealing tag in his hand. If Yagura even twitched, Naruto will slap the sealing tag on his forehead.

As to what the sealing tag was?

It was a simple chakra restriction tag.

Yagura was already winded out, and his chakra was pretty much drained. If Naruto restricted his chakra on top of that, Yagura can only become a normal civilian.

"Damn. Was the explosion that bad?" Naruto wondered. He thought that since Yagura was the three tails' jinchuuriki, he could at least tank the Explosive Scrolls.

Furthermore, the three-tails was the meatiest out of the nine tailed-beasts.

"Well, I did wrap him in, like what, five Explosive Scrolls?"

If you forgot, one Explosive Scroll is equivalent to a hundred Explosive Tags, though it took less space than a hundred Explosive Tags thanks to Naruto's ingenuity in compressing the Sealing Formula.

Furthermore, he eliminated the chances of others copying the Sealing Formula as once the scroll is created, it will roll itself, and trying to open it will result in detonating it. Some Sealing Masters was an exception to this.

Unfortunately, both Orochimaru and Jiraiya couldn't safely copy the scroll as they specialized in other areas.

Then what about Ginko? How can they produce the scrolls without the risk of leaking the secret formula?

'Hmph. Try as they might, their only fate is death.'

Naruto separated the sealing formula into dozens of smaller pieces. Once combined, the resulting formula would automatically detonate. Unless they write it on a scroll that Naruto provided. Naruto's special scroll would automatically roll itself after the sabotaged formula was written and before the sabotaged formula can detonate, the scroll would change to the original Explosive Scroll.

That's how Naruto solved the issue.

'If anyone can still copy it, then congratulations to them,' Naruto shrugged as he glanced back at Yagura. Yagura remained in the same position, and not a single hair moved.

'I guess he's out cold. Well, it makes things easier,' Naruto smiled and took out a scroll.

The scroll was small in length, but it was unusually thick.

'Heh,' Naruto chuckled at a certain memory.

He created this scroll back when he was just a Fuinjutsu Senior. Back then, he was trying to come up with a way to seal away Kurama into another scroll. He came up with the idea of strengthening a single scroll by layering more scrolls on top of it.