62: Chakra Cloak

Chapter 62: Chakra Cloak

Arc: Kirigakure's Civil War

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

Though Naruto didn't how the three tails "sensed" Kurama, when the latter only did after Yagura was nearby, he couldn't care too much.

Right now, they were enemies, and the only thing Naruto knew to do when facing enemies is to fight.

Talking?

Those had no place in battle.

"Fuinjutsu: Gates to the Dream World."

Naruto muttered and opened the scroll he was holding to reveal a glowing seal formula.

In an instant, Yagura felt as if he had traversed another world to leave behind the nightmare that was called reality.

When he saw a peaceful Kirigakure, Yagura felt at ease for a moment before a frown suddenly etched itself on his face.

"Genjutsu..."

Yagura was a bit shocked. The genjutsu was not subtle at all, but it prevented the target from realizing that he was in a genjutsu.

"Release!"

Flooding his body with chakra, the fake world faded and Yagura returned to face Naruto. Apparently, not even a few seconds had passed.

"Nice try, but it won't happen again," Yagura smirked.

Then, he roused his chakra throughout his body to constantly dispel any genjutsu. This feat was something only jinchuriki or ninja with high chakra control can do as it is both complicated and requires a great deal of focus.

Those with high chakra control didn't need mentioning, but jinchuriki has a cheat around this. They can simply circulate their tailed beast chakra around their body and any genjutsu would be dispelled.

Naruto knew this too, hence he didn't rely on genjutsu. He just wanted to give it a try and after finding it fail, Naruto moved on.

"Fuinjutsu: Flowing Yin Yang."

Naruto said as he dashed toward the mist ninjas. Scroll and ink was supposed to be circling him like yin and yang, but since he didn't need ink, he didn't include it.

"Damn, get ready!"

The mist ninjas were dismayed when they saw Naruto heading toward them, and the Mizukage not doing anything to stop it in advance. Sometimes, they felt as if the Mizukage was testing the limits of their loyalty.

"Water Style Formation: Water Bullet Jutsu!"

Several ninjas cried out and a rain of water bullets charged toward Naruto. Naruto didn't flinch as a seal formula glowed inside the scrolls circling him.

"Fuinjutsu: Earth Guardian Seal."

Naruto muttered as rock armor covered him. Before, the rock armor would be too fragile and slow to be useful in situations where Naruto had to move fast.

But now that he was a fuinjutsu professor, he didn't need to worry about that. He could change seal formulas on the run. Literally.

Naruto's body was covered in a layer of rock, while the areas between his joints were merely covered in a coating of chakra.

Feeling the bullets landing on his armor, Naruto grimaced.

'My chakra would slowly be drained at this rate.'