53: The Last Clan Head

Chapter 53: The Last Clan Head.
Arc: Against Foreign Powers

Disclaimer:
I do NOT own Naruto. Naruto is the work of Masashi Kishimoto, please support the original work.

End Banner has something to say: This is the last of my drafts on FanFiction. In other words, the chapters will become shorter after this one to support the daily uploads. Thank you for understanding!

In front of a seemingly innocent field, where trees gathered and birds sang as they sit atop branches and nests, eight figures could be seen as they stood straight, wearing solemn faces and with their alertness set to max.

One of the figures was a giant crow, and the rest were humans. One of the humans had red hair, and he was currently standing still with shut eyes, his arm was stretched outward, straight like a spear as if trying to grab something out of thin air.

DRIP... DRIP...

Suddenly, blue energy gathered around his fingers and turned into black ink as they dripped down to his palm and gathered into a pool of black orbs.

SWIISH...

Spinning like a whirlpool, the black orb slowly expanded into a thin circle and turned into a clean, refreshing white.

SHAAAA!

Just as the spectators were admiring the porcelain-like sheet, it exploded into a brilliant light show of multiple colors, and another world was unveiled in front of their eyes.

"Wow..."

At first, they were amazed at the spectacle happening as Naruto opened the Space Barrier, but as they saw what was beyond the Space Barrier, they all frowned simultaneously.

"Horrible..."

Hinata mumbled, taking in the sight of ruined buildings and crushed homes with her powerful Byakugan eyes.

Looking to his side, Naruto noticed that no one reacted to what he was seeing, as he had expected. 'My theory is correct, I can see Sealing Chakra. It's still a bit odd that the Byakugan can't see it, though.'

Hinata had her Byakugan active, but she showed no reaction to what looked like hell to Naruto. From her reaction, Naruto deduced that she could only see ruined buildings, otherwise, she would be freaking out right about now or at least, have a stronger reaction. Everywhere he looked, there would be residual Sealing Chakra. Some were as charred as charcoal, while some were as crimson as blood. But there was one thing that connected them all. They were all filled with despair, and they all moved erratically at speeds only a ninja could see. They looked like a swarm of ants or a bee hive.

'I wonder how gruesome the final battle between the clan and that alien was,' Naruto thought as they walked closer and closer to the center of this ruined village.

"Wow..."

Naruto heard someone exclaim, although he wasn't sure who. That was his first reaction too when he first saw the Clan Head's Tower cleaved cleanly in half. Now that he was seeing it again, this time with the ability to see Sealing Chakra, Naruto was awestruck, his eyes could almost be as round as a dinner plate.

'Amazing...'

In front of him was a golden beacon of translucent, Sealing Chakra. The golden Sealing Chakra covered the entire building like it was trying to burn it in flames, yet actually doing no harm.

'This is the Sealing Chakra of the last Clan Head? It's so beautiful... I wonder what his Fuinjutsu Path was.'

From what Karasu told him, no one knew the Clan Head's Fuinjutsu Path even as he died.