Characters!

Aditya's family

Mr. Jayanth Birla - Father of Aditya and a well-known businessman. Known for his honesty and success. He is a great businessman but still so down to earth. He treats his employees well and donates a portion of his earnings. He loves his family very much.

Mrs. Gaurangi Birla - Mother of Aditya and a homemaker. She was a renowned classical dancer but retired a few years ago and is staying at home currently.  She loves her family to the core and is very caring towards everyone in her family.

Mr. Dheeraj Birla - Elder brother of Aditya. CFO of Birla Corp. and helps his father in business. He is 6 years elder than Aditya and loves him like his own son. He is very caring and protective of his family.

Mrs. Aarthi Birla - Sister-in-law of Aditya. A fashion designer by profession and is the daughter of a central govt bureaucrat. She too treats Aditya as a brother she never had but always wanted.

Baby. Pihu Birla -  Daughter of Dheeraj and Aarthi, the apple of Aditya's eyes. She is 5 years old and is pampered by everyone in the family.

Prisha's family

Dr. Anand Mehra - Father of Prisha and owner of Mehra Group of Hospitals. A very successful neurologist and is treated as one of the top 10 doctors in India. His hospitals are all over the country and he treats people who can't afford for free. 

Mrs. Ragini Mehra - CFO & board member of Mehra group of hospitals and handles all the financial matters. Being a business management graduate she takes care of many of the operational works of the hospitals. She is equally dedicated to her family as well as her work.

Dr. Advith Mehra -  One of the young and successful surgeons of India. He is the CEO of the Mehra group of hospitals and is a great cardiologist. He is treated as the most talented young doctor. He is a great son and a fantastic brother who loves his sister to the moon and back.

Dr.Bhavya Mehra - An OB-GYN. Best friend of Prisha and married her brother after falling in love with him. She is also very protective of her best friend who is now her sister-in-law too. She is a caring and responsible daughter-in-law and a board member of the Mehra Group of Hospitals.

Dr. Prisha is a general surgeon.