42. Scared Rabbit

Prisha

I woke with a blasting headache and my throat felt dry. I felt like I was carrying a big stone on my head and my eyes felt heavy to open. As I lay helplessly, the events from my kidnapping started to play in my head. 

Flashback 

"Is she still under the influence of drugs or did she go into a coma?" I heard a man's voice as I acted to be unconscious. I felt adrenaline rush through my veins as the footsteps neared me and stood at two feet distance from me, towering over my tied frame. I struggled to maintain my breathing as not breathing or breathing at a quicker pace can cause suspicions. But with an unknown figure towering over me in a situation where I can't even move my bones made my heart drum inside my chest.

'Please come soon, Adi,' I prayed in my heart and tried to act unconscious. 

"What are we going to do with her, boss?" Another voice asked and the man in front of me shifted a little away from me. I took a breath of relaxation as he moved a little away from me. I just hope they say something that can help Adi punish the criminal who mercilessly killed many people. 

"We will wait for further instructions from Guruji, let her rest for a while," A series of laughs erupted from the goons as if he cracked a wonderful joke. I had this urge to scoff at them but controlled myself. But who the hell is this guruji now? Is he some fake baba or a lecturer?

"Wake her up. Let's have some fun while we wait for instructions," he laughed like a psychopath. Wait, how are they going to wake me up? I was thinking about it when I felt cold water slapping across my face as they threw cold water on me. My clothes stuck to my body and tingles ran down my body due to the coldness. I coughed hard as the water entered my nose blocking my windpipe.

"What the hell?" I couldn't stop myself from glaring at the man who poured water on me. My anger got the best of me and I had no control over my rage as I shot daggers at the goons surrounding me.

"Relax, Doctor. We just want to pass time with you," a man who seemed to be the leader of that gang replied with a creepy smile on his lips and my stomach churned in disgust as his eyes raked over my body with my clothes sticking to it. 

"Leave me! Why the hell did you kidnap me?" I exclaimed in an irritated tone as I passed a look of disgust towards them. 

"Because you used your brain and informed that fucking DCP about our members," he declared shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. 

"Sue me for being intelligent," My reply seemed to amuse them as he nodded his head and sat on a chair with one leg folded over the other.

"You are a beauty with Brian, I must admit. But you are on the wrong side baby. You should be here on my lap," he pointed to his thighs making my blood boil in anger and disgust.

"I am exactly where I should be and I would break your legs if you talk shit about me again," I declared concealing my fear with a brave mask. I don't want to fall weak in front of these disgusting creatures. Adi, where are you? I gulped the lump formed in my throat as the man approached me with small predatory steps. My heartbeat perked with each step he took towards me.

He held my hair in a painful grip and made me face him. His eyes filled with lust made me shift uncomfortably in my place. His one hand held my hair while he caressed my cheek with his other one and tears of helplessness and anger swirled in my eyes but I was adamant to not let them fall out.

"Leave me," My voice came out harsh and determined with my eyes blazing fire at the man. His laughter reverberated in the room and his men joined him as they laughed at my plight. I tried to free my hands but it was of no use.