2. Goons at Hospital

Prisha

I tried asking them to leave politely but they didn't budge. I called the security but they started beating our security and the police didn't arrive yet. I have to do something before the situation gets out of hand.

I walked to my cabin and took out my gun. Well, the gun is original. It's Mamatha Ma'am's but the bullets are fake. I just hope they will get scared and leave or the police arrive before something bad happens.

I walked in and pointed the gun towards the main one I look so confident outside but only I know how I am shivering inside. But yeah I have to act strong.

"Leave now!" I yelled with the gun pointing towards him and my finger on the trigger. He is not reacting! What the hell? Why is he so calm? Does he know that these bullets are fake and I don't know how to shoot? God! Please save me!

But I was lucky enough as the police walked in at the same time. 

He started to run but one of the officers held him by his neck and pinned him to the ground within a fraction of a second. I lowered my gun and looked at him. His arms bulge due to the pressure he is applying on the goon and his eyes are red with anger.  His hair is flying a little due to the air. He is looking really handsome and dangerous at the same time but it didn't scare me as I know the anger is not for me.

"Drag them out!" He ordered his subordinates and soon they were dragged out.

"Back to duties!" I said to the staff gathered around and left from there. I took a breath of relief. Only god knows what would have happened to me if they didn't arrive on time.

When I came out I saw the officer talking to someone over the phone. He turned back when he is done.

"Thank you!" I said smiling at him.

"It's my duty!" He said with a smile.

"I'm Prisha by the way," I said forwarding my hand.

"I'm Nihal!" He said shaking my hand. 

"You are brave to point a gun at him! Is it licensed?" He asked. Of course, he is a police officer! He doesn't encourage people to roam around with illegal weapons.

"It is! It belongs to my senior." I replied.

"You don't know how to shoot, do you?" He asked raising a brow. 

"Yup! I just thought of threatening him. Its bullets are fake anyhow." I said looking down because of embarrassment.

"Oh!" He said with a smile.

"How did you know I don't know how to fire?" I asked giving in to my curiosity.

"Because of the way you were holding it." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. How can someone know if a person knows how to fire by the way they hold a gun? But I chose not to drag the conversation.

"I guess you are a great officer then!" I said with a smile but a genuine one. He is really impressive.

"You have to meet him to know the meaning of being great!" He said smiling at me.

"Who?"  I asked turning my whole attention towards him.

But before he can reply his phone went off.

"I'm on my way!" He said and looked at me.

"Got to go! Come to the police station to file a complaint tomorrow!" He said and I nodded in response. He left with a smile and I walked towards my car.

I went to my flat and freshen up, got changed into my nightwear, and sat in front of my laptop to study a case. When I am done with it I closed the laptop and went to bed.

Aditya

I am sitting in my cabin reading a case file about a notorious criminal. I have to catch him before he hurts anyone else.

I am done reading the file and was about to leave when Nihal walked in.

"Where were you?" I asked him as I didn't see him for the last few hours.

"I went to City Hospital then I met our informer." He said sitting across from me.

"What did he say?" I asked taking my seat.

"Mahesh might be attending a rave party on Saturday! We can catch him then." He said looking happy. We are trying to catch him for the last month. He is the brother of Darmesh our main target.

"Get the team ready!" I said to him placing my hands on the table.

"By the way what's with city hospital?" I asked him about the first half of the answer.

"There were a few goons who were disturbing the patients and threatened to kill one of the patients." He said but a smile crawled on his lips after that. He is looking like a total creep smiling while talking about goons.

"Why are you smiling? What's there to smile about it?" I questioned him about his untimely smile.

"It's not what Adi! It's who!" He said with a smile intact on his face.

I raised a brow as an indication for him to continue.

"Prisha! I guess she is a doctor. She tried to scare the goons using a gun with fake bullets and she doesn't even know how to use a gun! She looked so cute!" He said smiling like an idiot maybe remembering the scene.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for her! Mishka will kill you!" I said in a warning tone.

"No idiot! I felt she is cute and that is it. But you can try your luck. She is beautiful!" He said with his eyes gleaming with happiness I guess.

"There is no place for love in my life!" I said and started walking out.

"Let's see how can you avoid it when the right one comes into your life!" He yelled from inside as I walked out. I don't want any attachment as my life is uncertain and I don't want someone to suffer if something happens to me.

I went home and entered her room. She is my princess! She is sleeping peacefully. I covered her with a duvet and kissed her forehead before leaving.

I went to my room took a shower and went to bed. 

I woke up the next day at 6 which is my regular time. I completed my exercise and got freshened up and went to the dining table to have my breakfast.

My dad and bhai are talking about business as usual. They wanted me to join them too but I chose my passion and joined the police force. It took me months to convince them but they finally gave in before my stubbornness.

"Good morning everyone!" I wished them and took my place beside my princess!

"Chachu will you drop me school?" She asked looking at me with her mouth full of flakes.

"As my princess commands!" I said pinching her nose.

"Yeah.." She squealed in happiness making all of us chuckle at her excitement.

I dropped her off at her school and left for the police station.