11. Dream!

Prisha

It's been 2 months since I shifted back. I became really close with Aditya's family in these 2 months. I spend my free time with Pihu. She loves me a lot. I, Bhavya bhabi, and Aarthi bhabi went shopping a few times. Aditya and I jog together daily and the remaining members too join when they are free. Nihal shifted here and is living with Aditya. He came here after 1 week of my arrival.

"Hey, Prisha!" Nihal wished me walking out of the gate.

"Hi!" I wished with a smile.

"Going somewhere?" He asked looking at me as I am dressed well. 

"Yeah! Hospital" I replied. It's earlier than my regular time but there is an emergency so I have to go.

"Have a great day!" He wished me with a smile moving to his own car.

"You too!" I replied. 

Then I saw him walking out of the house. He is looking like a Greek god. His first two buttons are undone with his chest peeping out. My heart started racing like mad and my hands are sweating profusely. My adrenaline is pumping up. What are you doing to me, Aditya? Wait why these both are not wearing uniforms?

I was about to ask where they are going but my phone went off. It's from a junior doctor saying the situation is becoming worse. So I had to leave.

I drove to my hospital. Interns filled in the details as soon as I entered. We have to perform surgery. 

I asked them to inform other surgeons as well and soon we started with the surgery.

It took us 12 hours to complete it. We didn't have any breaks during the surgery and are hell tired after coming out. 

I just walked into my cabin and dozed off with my head resting on the table.

Dream

I am walking in a beautiful garden! There are flowers everywhere and the air is filled with their sweet smell. I plucked a few flowers and started preparing jewelry with them.

Suddenly I felt a hot breath fanning my neck. Soon two strong arms are around my waist pulling me back. 

It's him! He rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me from back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Preparing flower jewelry!" I replied.

He took the jewelry from my hands. 

He pushed my hair to a side and made me wear the necklace that I made with flowers. Then he made me wear the bracelet. Then a ring.

"Something is missing!" He said looking at me from head to toe.

"What?" I asked.

"Just a minute!" He left there and came back after a few seconds with a beautiful crown in his hands.

"This! My queen needs a crown!" He placed the crown on my head and pulled me closer.

"I Love You, Aditya!" I whispered in his ear. 

He didn't reply!

"I love you, Aditya!" I said again and this time he pulled me more closer. He bought his lips near my ears to say something. 

"Ma'am!" I heard a voice and woke up. 

"Yes!" I asked looking at Ishika, an intern doctor.

"You were smiling in sleep, ma'am!" She said with a smile. 

"What bought you here Ishika?" I asked smiling at her hoping she drops the topic and she did.

"Actually this results...." She explained her doubt which I clarified and she left from there.

I saw the time and it was 8:40 pm.

I came out of my cabin, locked it, and headed home.

All the time that dream was constantly playing in my head and I am smiling like an idiot. Do I really love him? I know I like him and feel attracted to him but do I love him? 

What's wrong with you Prisha? Stop behaving like a teen! My brain mocked me.

I came home and took a relaxing shower.  I stood by the window hoping I would get a glance at him. It has become a part of my daily routine now to peek into his window. He will definitely arrest me for invading his privacy when he comes to know about my antics. 

Then I saw him. He is sitting on a chair on the balcony and watching something on his mobile. He is having flowers in front of him. I started blushing looking at the flowers. The earlier dream started playing again in my mind.

I can still feel his touch. It felt so real even in a dream!

He kept his mobile aside and started doing something with flowers. I am observing him silently.

He took the thing which he made in his arms. It's a freaking crown!

"I love you, Aditya!" This line started to play in my ears like a loudspeaker. 

I am standing still like a rock. I can feel my hair falling on my face due to the air. I moved them aside to get a better view of him. 

Soon Pihu came running to him. Why isn't she sleeping? It's already 9:40.

He made her sit in his lap and placed the crown on her head and kissed her forehead.

Now I am getting jealous of that little angel! When will I get a forehead kiss from him?

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice Bhabi calling me.

"Earth to you Prisha! Where are you lost?" Bhabi asked shooking me bringing me back to my senses.

"Pihu!" I blurted. 

Oh really? My stupid brain spoke.

"She is cute!" Bhabi said looking at her.

"Yes so cute!" I replied. 

"Now come down. Mom is calling you!" Bhabi said and we both walked down.

Bhai and Dad were already there when we reached down.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked getting down.

"I want to go on a trip!" She said looking at all of us.

"Good! Have a safe trip, Mom! Good night!" Bhai said getting up from his place.

"You idiot I want all of us to go on a trip!" Mom said making Bhai sit back.

"But I am busy!" I said. Well, I have a few surgeries planned in the coming few days so.

"Can't you postpone it?" Mom asked to which I nodded negatively.

"Okay, we will talk about it tomorrow." She said and left to her room.

"What's wrong with her?" Bhai asked Bhabi and Dad to which they both raised their hands in the air gesturing they don't know.

With that, everyone went back to their respective rooms.