34. He's such a tease

Prisha

He took a step closer to me and my breath hitched and the butterflies fluttered in my stomach due to the proximity. He kept his eyes on my face and turned me around in a swift motion such that my back was facing his front. His eyes locked on my face as he faced me through the mirror and moved my hair to my right shoulder. 

I took a sharp breath when his hands moved down to the zipper, eyes still looking into mine. He pulled the zipper up as I assaulted my inner cheeks getting badly affected by the proximity. He closed the zipper and back-hugged me, his face resting on my shoulder and hands wound around my waist tightly.

"I love you," he declared kissing my cheek making me giggle in joy.

"I love you more," I replied back turning around a little and kissing his jaw. He chuckled at me and ran his eyes from my head to toe admiring the dress. He kissed my cheek and I knew it was the dress I was going to buy.

"Come out quickly, we have to shop for others, now that we found a perfect dress for my girlfriend," with that being said, he pecked my lips and moved out while I blushed like a new bride listening to that 'girlfriend'. 

After I changed back into my previous clothes I selected a few shirts for Adithya and bought a few tees for him. After that, we both shopped for our families and I bought a few gifts for Isha and others. It was late night by the time we completed our shopping and we all had dinner at one of the hotels Abhinav invested in and returned to the palace. We moved to our rooms, completely tired to do anything else.

I spent the next day till the afternoon with Isha, Priya, and Abhigya while Adhitya and Nihal had a meet-up with Abhinav and the other boys. We all had our lunch together and spent some time after that Abir along with Abhigya dropped us at the airport as the others were busy with security arrangements and other royal duties but they bid us farewell from the palace.

"I am going to take a nap and you love birds don't disturb me," Saying that Nihal disappeared somewhere while I kept looking in the direction he went with an open mouth. What the hell was that? When did we disturb him?

My trance broke when I felt a hand sneaking around my shoulders pulling me closer. I let Nihal bhai's comment pass as I snuggled into the warmth of Adhitya intervening our fingers. I didn't realize when I drifted into slumber listening to his heartbeats.

"Rabbit," I heard a faint voice of Adithya calling my name, tucking hair strands behind my ear. I lazily opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling softly at me with our hands still intervened while his other hand caressed my hair.

"We are about to land," He informed and I sat up straight and fastened my belt. We dropped Nihal bhai first and went to our homes. Adithya helped me with my bags and we found the door locked. I opened the door with my key and we went in.

"Where did everyone go?" I questioned no one when he kept the bag near the couch. Thinking of it, Adithya never visited my room. I did go to his room when he was crying that night but that time my entire focus was on him rather than the room.

"Where are you lost, rabbit?" Adithya asked, a hint of teasing lingering in his voice. I shook my head and took out my mobile to call Maa. She said that they were all at Aadi's place and asked us to join them after keeping the luggage. 

"They are at your place," I informed him and he carried my bag up, our hands intervened again as we climbed the stairs.

"Nice room, rabbit." He complimented once we were done keeping the bags and sat on the couch.

"Do you know, what I like the most in your room?" he questioned pulling me closer, I was practically half-lying on him as he hugged my waist, with my head resting on his chest. I looked up at him waiting for him to continue.

"Your balcony, I love the sight of you sitting in your swing with a coffee cup in the morning, with a book at night. It feels like you are wishing me good morning and good night every day. After you came here, my day started and ended by seeing you and I started looking forward to it. I used to feel bad when I came late and you were not there or when I had to leave early and didn't find you." He exhaled deeply and I kissed his cheek. This man loved me for a long but was hell-admant about admitting it. What should I do with him?

"But that won't happen in the future, you will be on our bed after marriage and I can do many things other than just see you, you know," He husked near my ear and tugged on my earlobe making me shudder.

"Shameless," I mumbled hitting his shoulder and hiding in his chest while he wrapped his hands around me chuckling.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting for us," I said trying to come out of his grip but he pulled me back.

"Sasural jaane ki itni jaldi?" He teased and I gasped at his words. This man, is he the same man whom I met a few months back?

(This eager to go to your in-laws' place?)

"Adithya..." I whined hiding in his arms and he kissed my hair smiling.

"Okay rabbit, let's go. No more teasing." He promised and we both walked out hand in hand. I locked the door and we both went to his place. Everyone was in the living room chit-chatting. We greeted everyone and I took blessings from his parents, hugged my parents, and Bhayya, bhabi and his bhayya, bhabi. He too took blessings from my parents and hugged others.

"Should I serve you both?" Aunty asked and was about to get up to serve us dinner but I stopped her.

"You sit here aunty, we will manage," I assured and Aadi smirked at me. This man, now what's running in his mind?

Aunty nodded with a smile and sat back. We both washed our hands and I served him before serving myself.

"Not bad, gf. You are performing wife duties too. An ideal DIL indeed." He teased when I sat beside him and I choked on air hearing him. What's wrong with this man?

"I have done it before too. In fact, I even cooked for you before." I reminded and glared at him but his smirk only increased. 

"Our family went to trip on a wrong time, rabbit. I will take full advantage if they go on a trip now." He husked and his hand reached my waist and he freaking pinched my waist. I coughed loudly as the food got stuck in my throat.

"Prisha, are you okay?" Mumma questioned from the hall and I shouted back a 'yes' glaring at the man beside me.

"Eat slowly, Prisha." He faked concern and made me drink water. I am going to avenge this mister. I thought in my mind and drank some water. 

Thankfully, he didn't tease me after that and we both ate in peace. But this man served me for the second time when he served himself and I had to complete it as I didn't want to get scolded for wasting food.

 But this man served me for the second time when he served himself and I had to complete it as I didn't want to get scolded for wasting food

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.