31. Safety measures

Prisha

We both entered the palace and he went to meet Abhinav while I moved towards my room. I met Isha on the way and we both talked for a while, I thanked her for helping Adhithya with all the arrangements and she shrugged off saying that was the least she could do for her 'Aadhi bhayya'. She is a real sweetheart until you do something to mess up with her.

The next morning, we all attended the coronation of Abhinav and Isha which was celebrated not less than any festival. Aadhitya, Abhinav, Nihal, and Ishaan seemed tense but shrugged off when I inquired. I let the matter pass, not wanting to stress them more.

It was the evening and I was getting ready for the party when I heard a knock on the door. It was Adithya. He engulfed me in a hug as soon as I opened the door. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he let me go and closed the door behind us.

"Prisha, tonight be with Nihal. Don't roam alone and be careful about your surroundings." He instructed as we both sat on the couch.

"Wow Aadhi, it was really a wonderful day to greet your girlfriend the day after your confession," I mocked as it was not what I expected from him. He could have at least said something about my dress in the morning or now, right? But no sir is here to pass the orders.

He took a breath to calm down himself and pulled me closer to his heart making me smile internally. 

"Sorry rabbit, I am just concerned about your safety." He uttered moving us to and fro making me giggle.

"Why? Is there any threat?" I asked with a concern-laced voice. He shook his head kissing my cheek. Now this man is distracting me.

"No, we are just planning an operation and the target may harm any of you to escape so I am just warning you beforehand and making sure of your safety." He replied calmly. It is this calmness with which he explains things and solves things that attract me to him like a moth to fire.

"What about Isha and others?" I asked. If there is a threat in the royal palace the queen and the royal family would be more preferable targets than some random outsider. 

"Do you think Abhinav will let anyone get close to his Queen? Not to forget about her brothers-in-law. They would kill anyone who dared to take a step towards their Bhabi. Ishaan, Abir, and Abhishek will take care of their safety along with Khanna and the security team. As soon as we start the execution of our plan, Nihal will guide you to Isha and you all stay together. Before execution, you will be with Nihal, Okay? " He asked like he was instructing a kid and I nodded my head saying,

"Okay, sir!" with a salute making him chuckle.

"When are we going back to Mumbai, rabbit?" He asked after a while making me look up from his chest.

"Maybe the day after tomorrow," I replied unsure and he hummed in reply. 

"Aadhi?" I called out and he looked down at me. He kissed my forehead and asked me,

"What's troubling the little brain of my rabbit?" He asked easing the frown on my forehead.

"Are we going to tell our parents about our relationship as soon as we go back?" I asked the question I had been pondering over for a while. I don't want to hide it from them but I am also scared of their reactions.

"Do you want to?" He replied to my question with another one. I gave him an 'I am serious' look and he just pinched my nose making me scrunch my nose in anger.

"Okay, I don't want to tell them just now because they will get both of us married as soon as we announce our relationship and I want to enjoy the privilege of being the boyfriend of this beauty a while longer. I want us to have a lot of stories about our love story with our children," He said making me go red. We got into an official relationship just yesterday and this man is already talking about kids.

"Aadhi," I whined and he just winked at me. The audacity.

"What baby? We are going to have kids in the future, right?" he feigned innocence making me turn more red if it was even possible. I fake glared at him and thankfully, he continued with the previous discussion leaving the children's topic.

"I mean, I want to lie to our parents and take you on secret dates, I want us to sneak out to have little moments together while our entire family is sitting in the living room, I want to kiss you in the hallway while you are going somewhere, I want us to have long calls, texts, nicknames and many more. But we will tell our family if you want to. " He completed while I was smiling like an idiot imagining all the things he just mentioned. I mean it would be beautiful to experience all that with the man you love, right?

"No, we will tell them later. We will date secretly as long as we want to until they find out," I replied grinning.

"Wah rabbit, you are no less devil than me," He said with an amused smile with a tint of teasing in his tone. 

"Of course, I am getting influenced by my boyfriend." I sassed making him chuckle. I tried to flip my hair for effect but to my worst luck, it got stuck in his shirt button making him laugh. His laugh reverberated in the silent room making me want this moment to freeze.

"I am glad to be your influencer, baby. And about this, let me do the honors," Saying so, he started untangling my hair while I got lost in his features. With his silky hair, hawk-eyes, long lashes, plump lips, and sharp jawline with one-day-old stubble, he is looking like a test for my self-control right now.  

When I could not stop myself anymore, I held his face in my hands, kissed both his cheeks, and bit his left cheek making him hiss. 

"You made the wrong move rabbit," And with that, his lips landed on mine while we both fell back on the couch with him hovering over me. I wound my hands around his neck while he hungrily devoured my lips as we both got lost in each other with our breaths mixing, the button and hair long forgotten.

He left my lips once he was satisfied and kissed my forehead before untangling my hair from his button and adjusting my dress.

"Get ready soon, I will be here in 30 min and I will accompany my girlfriend to the party," He said getting up and kissed my hair making me nod with a smile saying,

" I am flattered and grateful for the offer, boyfriend," to which he chuckled and replied,

"The pleasure is all mine, m'lady," and we both shared a brief eye-lock before he walked out to get ready.