21. Drunk!

Author

Prisha left for the hospital along with her friends. There She and Ridhi did their work while Vihaan went to meet some of his friends promising them that he would join them in the evening. 

As promised, Vihaan joined them in the evening and they three left for the club after freshening up in Ridhi's flat. The three friends reached the club and they both made Vihaan flirt with another boy as punishment making the poor boy run away.

They were enjoying their time when Nihal spotted her and dragged Aditya along with him toward the gang.

"Hey, Prisha!"  Nihal wished, taking an empty seat beside her.  The other place was already occupied by Vihaan. Having no other option he took a seat in front of Nihal beside Ridhi.

"Hello, Is anyone sitting behind me again?" She asked smiling, raising a brow. Nihal and Aditya too joined her. They shared a laugh before being interrupted by Vihaan. 

"Are we missing something?" Vihaan asked no one in particular. Before, Prisha could say something Adhitya cut her off.

"That's our thing." He said with a neutral face. Prisha was about to say something but let it pass thinking that was confidential. All of them talked about random things for a while and all this while Aditya was keenly observing Vihaan and Prisha.

"Guys! I will be right back." Saying that Prisha walked out followed by Ridhi leaving the boys alone. 

"Why are you looking at me like I am your prey?" Vihaan asked taking advantage of the situation. He knows that Aditya was observing them all the while.

"It's just my habit," Aditya replied shrugging.

"I know the way you look is different. Even I observe my surroundings but you were looking angry." Vihaan replied taking a sip of his whiskey.

"I can't trust a stranger with two girls. My job won't let me." Aditya shrugged his shoulders. 

Vihaan knew the looks but chose to let it pass. They had a few more rounds while the girls were busy figuring out how Ridhi was going to propose to Vihaan. It was a call from the event planner whom they asked to make the arrangements. By the time they went back the scene in front of them shocked them would be an understatement.

Vihaan was dancing wearing a scarf on his head, and Nihal was throwing papers at him while Aditya was sitting on the sofa with a glass in his hand and his first three buttons undone. His other hand was on Nihals' waist pulling him closer. 

"What the heck is happening here?" Prisha muttered cupping her face.

"Let me capture it." Ridhi pulled out her mobile. By now, Vihaan pushed away Nihal and sat on Adityas' thigh moving seductively. Nihal on the other side walked to his back and started snaking his arms around Aditya. 

"How are these idiots officers? They are behaving like punks." Prisha growled and pulled Vihaan back. Ridhi held him wrapping his arm around her shoulder while Prisha made Nihal sit on the couch. 

"Come here!" Adhitya pulled Prisha's arm which made her land directly on his lap. She looked at him with horror-filled eyes while he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"Aditya! What are you doing?" Prisha shrieked trying to get out of his hold but his grip was tight around her.

"Trying to get you away from that Chamgadar!" He replied scrunching his nose and giving a disgusted look to Vihaan who was playing with Ridhi's hair.

"They are wasted." Ridhi declared. They made the men sit in the cars with the help of bouncers. Prisha drove Adityas' car while Ridhi took Vihaan home in Prishas' car. 

Prisha is in the driving seat with Aditya and Nihal in the back seat with Aditya sitting resting his head on the window while Nihal rested his head on Aditya's lap with one of his legs resting above the other window.

"Adi! Can you make this car fly?" Nihal asked giving Aditya his puppy eyes.

"Hmm. Let me do some magic." He said and took out a pen from his seat cover and waved it in the air reading incoherent things and opened his eyes.

"It's not working!" He whined and threw the pen away. He pouted and pushed Nihal away making him almost fall down. Prisha smiled looking at their antics. Soon, she reached Mamatha's home and dropped Nihal.

When she returned back Aditya was sitting in the passenger seat. She slid into the driver's seat. She fastened Aditya's seatbelt and started driving. Aditya held her hand and rested his head on her shoulder. 

"Aditya! What are you doing?" She asked glancing at him. He didn't say anything and she let him rest his head on her shoulder.

When they reached home she helped him out and took him to his room. Everyone already slept as it was quite late. She opened his room door and was about to leave when he held her wrist and turned her around. 

"Thank you, Pari! And stay away from that Rrakshas." He said and kissed her cheek. A blush kept on her face as she ran out closing the door behind her. She placed a hand on her chest controlling her racing heartbeats and leaning on the door frame. After her heart rate and breathing became normal she ran to her home and soon drifted to her dreamland.

The next morning she didn't meet Adithya in her jogging rounds and asked his mother to give him some lemon juice and aspirin once he woke up. She went to her room and got ready.

When Aditya woke up his head was hurting badly. He clutched his head and rested his arms on his knees when his mother walked in with lemon juice and Aspirin.

"Thank you, Maa! This headache was killing me." He said taking the glass and tablet.

"Beta, use headache nahi hangover bolthe. Aur kitna pi liya tu ne kal?" His mother said sarcastically. 

(Son, that's not called a headache. It's a hangover. And, how much did you drink last night?)

"I don't remember Maa!" He said and got up from his bed.

"Did Nihal drop me?" He asked taking his clothes to take a bath.

"No, Prisha bought you back. She was the one who asked me to give you this." She said and left his room. He tried to remember the last night's incidents but couldn't.

He then freshened up and left for his office.