29. It was always you!

Prisha

I got ready in the dress he sent for me and applied a little makeup. I waited for him to come fidgeting with my fingers and tapping my feet on the ground. I heard a knock on the door and it was him. I opened the door for him and stood there at the threshold with my eyes cast down. 

He stepped ahead and collected me in a warm hug, "You are looking breathtaking," He whispered in my ear and I clutched the ends of my dress trying to calm down.

"You are looking handsome, too!" I managed to say, my voice merely above a whisper. 

"Well, thank you. I didn't want to disappoint you." He said with a smirk and I nodded negatively still in his embrace.

"Let's go?" He asked forwarding his hand and I nodded placing my hand in his extended one. He led me through the allies and opened the car gate for me once we reached the garage.

"Whose car is this?" I asked once we settled. He flew here so it's not his car obviously. 

"Isha's." He replied fixing his seatbelt while I looked at him flabbergasted. It's a freaking new model Benz GT sports car. I just know about it because my brother wanted to buy it and he was ranting about it all the time. I thought it was of one of the boys.

"What?" He asked looking at me with a raised brow.

"Isha's? I thought she was not interested in such cars." I said finally while he laughed out loud shaking his head.

"That girl loves cars. Actually, it was her driving skills that saved her on that day when she was attacked. Her speed gave Abhinav enough time to arrange his guards." He said and I nodded still in a daze. 

"You are going out with me, Prisha. Concentrate on me, not my sister." He whined making me laugh. 

"Sorry!" I said holding my ears and showing my puppy eyes. He shook his head groaning.

"Stop doing that!"He groaned and I nodded. We reached the venue in 30 minutes and he guided me into a mansion. It was beautiful.

"Why are we here?" I asked him and he suddenly stopped walking and turned to me. He came behind me and closed my eyes with his palm.

"It's a surprise for you, rabbit!" He husked in my ear and kissed the side of my head. I blushed at his words.

"Rabbit?" I asked turning a little towards him.

"Yes, you are my rabbit. Always jumping here and there." He teased and led me to the backyard, I guess. He took his hand back and whispered softly in my ear.

"Open your eyes, Prisha!" He said and I opened my eyes and my eyes sparked seeing the beautiful setup in front of me. It was a dinner set up by poolside. The candles were lit up along the path and a heart was made on the side, with rose petals in the middle, and three layers of outline filled with different flowers. 

There was a tent with white curtains and a few umbrellas were kept on the four sides of it. The sky had just turned dark and the trees around were waving in a rhythm sending cool breezes towards us.

He led me to the table and pulled out a chair for me. I sat muttering a small thank you. He settled down in front of me and served the dishes for both of us. They were all my favorite. We had our dinner with little chitchat here and there. 

"Prisha," He called out and I lifted my gaze to look at him. His face has traces of nervousness and he was looking down at my hands.

"Hnn," I just hummed in response waiting for him to say further. He lifted his gaze, looked at me, and smiled nervously. I forwarded my hand and caressed the back of his palm trying to calm him down.