30. Letting his heart out

Adithya

"May I?" I asked her permission with our lips brushing against each other.  My voice came out more huskier and urgent than I wanted it to be. I lose control over everything about me when she is around. 

My eyes dart toward her whenever she is around, my heartbeats quicken, my breath hitches and a smile forms automatically. My ears perk up at the mere mention of her name. The effect she has on me is insane and very much exciting. I know I have a similar effect on her maybe more. 

I looked into the angelic eyes that always managed to motivate me, calm me down, and make me realize the importance of being with the love of my life, being with her not caring of the consequences. She had this shy smile on her lips and nodded a little giving the permission to taste her lips.

The moment our lips met I felt something strange but sensational running down my veins. I rested my lips over hers for a few moments and started sucking on her lower lip slowly. Her lips felt extremely soft and the taste of her lips mixed with the strawberry lip balm intoxicated me. I nibbled her lips and started sucking on her lips like they are some candy. They are going to be my favorite sweet from now on and I can feast on them all my life. 

I pinched her waist a little when she stayed still and she started mirroring my actions by sucking on my upper lip. She sighed irritatedly because of my moustache and moved to my lower lip making me smile into the kiss. She started sucking on my lower lip while I sucked and nibbled her upper lip. Her hands reached my hair, fisting them and pulling me closer to her. My hands reached her waist from her arms and I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She shuddered under my touch and a slow gasp escaped her lips but she started kissing me again.

She patted my chest when she was out of breath, I left her lips, kissed her forehead, and rested my forehead on hers. She smiled a little at me panting for air. I took a few quick breaths while she was panting for air making me chuckle a little.

"Don't you need oxygen?" She pouted a little making me want to take those petals into my mouth again. Her curious eyes fixed on me as she waited for my reply.

"I am trained to manage without it for a few minutes and to hold my breath," I replied and she blinked her eyes looking at me before turning away with a shy smile on her lips.

"Don't worry you will get habituated to it after a few times," I husked in her ear in a teasing tone and planted a kiss behind her ear. She gripped my bicep tightly and took a sharp breath with her cheeks coated red due to blushing.

"Shall we leave?" I asked after a message displayed on my digital watch. It was from Nihal about tomorrow's plan and I have to make a few arrangements for the Minister.

She nodded at me and I helped her get up. Her hands wound around my bicep as we walked over to the car. I helped her in getting in and jogged to my side. She again held my bicep as soon as I got in. I smiled at her and lifted an eyebrow asking what.

"I don't want it to be a dream, what if I wake up and find out it was just my dream?" She asked looking at me without blinking her eyes. I smiled at her and placed my hand over her eyes. I kissed her forehead and muttered,

"This is not a dream, Rabbit. You are my beautiful reality. A reality I am going to cherish all my life." I said softly, tucked a hair strand behind her ear, kissed her forehead cupping her cheek, and caressing it with my thumb. She held my hand on her cheek and kissed it looking into my eyes.

"I love you, Aadhi," She whispered softly, moved ahead, and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. I smiled at her, pecked her forehead again, and reversed the car. She again held my bicep in both her arms as soon as we pulled out of the driveway.

"What baby?" I asked her chuckling and she lifted her gaze a little to look at me, moved closer to me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I am sure you can get us home even using one hand, I want to feel closer to you." She replied with a cute pout making me chuckle a little. I kissed her hair and nodded at her.

"I can get us home even if you sit on my lap baby, wanna try?"  I teased and her cheeks flushed red as soon as I uttered those words. She slapped on my chest and turned to hide herself in my chest. 

I started driving and by the time we reached home, she was sleeping with a cute pout on her lips. I shook her a little and she opened her eyes tiredly.

"Did we reach?" She asked and I nodded in reply. She was about to open the door when I held her wrist stopping her. I pulled her closer and wound my hands around her.

"I bought you till here, do you want me to carry you to your room?" I asked and her eyes widened a little, she tried to loosen my grip around her but I didn't let her succeed and pulled her closer.

"Are you really my Adithya? I mean it is a complete 360-degree change in just a week!" She exclaimed huffing and I pulled her to my chest by her neck. She rested her head on my neck and peeked up at me for a reply.

"I am your Adhitya only Rabbit. I have tried to suppress my feelings for months now. When I have finally let them out, I am feeling lighter and want to love you completely with my whole heart. I want you to see all my sides and want to see all your sides. 

I want to be a kid, a naughty lover, a responsible husband, and a baby in front of you. I want to behave the way I feel with you. Being an officer I have to always maintain this stoic face and behave in a certain way but I want to be free around you. I want to do all those naughty things with you. I want to behave the way I want. I want to show my feelings which I can't do all the time. 

Most of my childhood was spent in the hostel and I was bound by rules. I couldn't even eat as much as I wanted to at times or complain if I didn't like something. By the time I started living with my parents, I was an officer and everyone including my parents started respecting me as an officer and are proud of me. I never got a chance to behave the way I wanted to.

 I am not saying I went through a lot or had a bad past. I have seen people who faced the worst of worst situations.  I am grateful for what I have got but I can miss being what I want to be, right? For everyone, I was a strict officer, an encounter specialist but none except my pillow saw how this encounter specialist fell asleep after failing to save someone. I never regretted punishing the sinners but I also felt my heart clench when I saw the bodies of victims in the worst of worst conditions when I read the files about the torture they endured. 

I couldn't share it with anyone because for them I was a strong officer. You know, you are the first one who saw me crying. At first, I thought I would feel better after breaking a few things or weeping into my pillows every time I failed but that day when I cried in your embrace, I felt 1000 times better and wanted that comfort all my life.

 I am no god, Prisha. I cannot always succeed in saving people and I know that very well. But I want you to hold me in your embrace every time I fail. I want you to hold me when I fall apart and motivate me the way you did. And I promise, I will be there for you every time you fail and hide you in my embrace from everything." 

I let my heart out and she cupped my cheeks in her hands and kissed my tears away I didn't even realize till now. She then kissed my forehead pushing back the hair.

"I love you Aadithya, and I will be with you always, forever. And all those sides of Aadhi you mentioned just now are exclusively mine. No one other than me should have the privilege to see those except me and maybe our kids in the future," she ordered making me chuckle and kiss her hair.