32. Seduce them!

Prisha

As I and Isha rushed to the aid of the kid, a man attacked us, and Isha attacked him making him kiss the ground. She is truly amazing with the swiftness of her movements and helped me rush the girl into the arms room. I treated the girl after Abhigya passed me the first aid kit. We stayed there for the commotion to die down.

Isha confronted Abhinav's mother and the rage her eyes held was something I never expected from a sweet girl like her. She looked entirely different and her demeanor changed drastically. She looked no less than a lioness ready to attack her prey. She ordered Dharam to catch the traitor and walked away with her steps radiating authority and power.

"You should rest, too!" I heard Nihal as he stood beside me breaking my trance. An ambulance came to shift the girl to the hospital and I filled them with the required details. 

"She was so different a while back," I heard myself saying once the ambulance was out of the premises. Aadhitya gave me a confused look but soon his face changed as the realization drew upon him.

"She was protective, she has always been. She is the sweetest and scariest girl one can find based on your behavior," he replied his tone filled with pride towards his sister's bravery. 

"You should really rest, rabbit. You look tired," his concern-filled voice reached me and I nodded in reply. He guided me to my room and left after pecking my forehead and wishing me good night. We will be leaving for Mumbai the day after and I plan to shop for everyone back home tomorrow. Isha and others agreed to tag along as they too will be leaving for their home in two days.

The next time I woke up when I heard someone knocking at the door. I dragged my lazy self to the door and found Abhigya standing there with a smile on her face. 

"Breakfast is ready, Di. We can leave after we have our breakfast," she said and I nodded at her with a smile. She left from there asking me to freshen up and join them at the table. 

I got ready in a white button-up shirt and light blue jeans. I walked down and most of them were already sitting there waiting for the others to join. I wished them morning and took a seat beside Adithya. Soon, Isha along with Abhinav and Abir joined us.

"Good morning, everyone!" Isha wished in her usual chirpy tone. Looking at her tone no one would guess what she had done a while ago. She took a seat on the left of Abhinav who occupied the head chair. Soon, the servants started serving us breakfast.

"Bhabi, why are you not ready yet?" Abhigya asked looking at Isha who was still in her saree. We decided to wear matching clothes for our outing.

"I will change after breakfast, Abhi," she answered with a smile and Abhigya nodded understanding while all the boys looked at us with a questioning gaze.

"Are you planning something?" Abir asked eyeing all of us suspiciously.

"We are planning to go shopping as we all will be leaving the day after tomorrow and Prisha Di will be leaving tomorrow," Priya replied and all the boys looked at their respective partners with a glare while Abir's eyes flickered between his Bhabi maa and Bhai sa.

"You are not going anywhere," Abhinav declared making all of us snap our heads at him. Why is he not allowing Isha to enjoy with us? What's wrong with going out?

"Bhai sa, why are you saying that to Bhabi maa? We all just want to enjoy ourselves for some time and explore places," Abhigya reasoned while I and Priya nodded agreeing.

"You got me wrong, Sweety. I am not stopping your bhabi maa," when Abhinav uttered those words we all took a breath of relaxation but his next words made us gasp in shock,

"I am not allowing any of you to step out of the palace," he announced. I looked at Adhitya for help but he too supported Abhinav saying,

"I agree, it's not safe for you to go out after what happened yesterday, not until we arrest all the minister's goons and the people who were helping Manjiri ji." he declared.

"Nav," Isha tried to get Abhinav to agree with her puppy eyes but he looked away saying,

"Don't princess, I am not going to risk your safety at any cost," and with that, all the boys left the dining hall leaving us alone in our thoughts.

"How are we going to get their acceptance now?" Priya asked pressing her forehead while we looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"Seduce them," Mitali Aunty said with a shrug of her shoulders. My jaw touched the ground as soon as the words left her mouth like it was the most common thing to do.

"What?" Isha and Abhigya yelled together their voice filled with surprise and horror looking at their mother/mother-in-law giving such suggestions. 

"What what? Try to coax them and get them to agree to your demands! Don't make me teach you everything. Behave like my daughters, girls!" She exclaimed and walked away dusting her hands.

"Is she really mumma?" Abhigya asked Isha who was still in a daze looking at the way her mother just went.

"I don't think so," Isha muttered unsure of what she just saw.

"Are we really going to seduce them?" I asked after a while, unsure of what was going to happen next.

"We don't have a better plan either," Priya added looking at the three of us with hopeful eyes.

"Okay girls, let's do it!" Isha declared her voice full of determination as she stood up from her place. She nodded at all of us and then sat back again with a thud touching her forehead.

"What if he gets angry at my stubbornness?" she questioned again. I shook my head at her childishness.

"Prisha Di, you go and talk to Adhitya bhayya. He is the sensible one among all these volcanoes!" She exclaimed again. Only if she knows what that sensible one does to me. If I go to seduce him I will be bringing my own doom.

"No, I mean he is already concerned about us and is very angry at the minister. Priya, you go! You go and make Abhishek agree," I pushed the burden to Priya whose eyes widened in shock.

"Di, No! You know Abhishek never goes against Abhinav Bhayya. I think... Abhigya, yes Abhigya should try to coax Ishaan bhayya. He would definitely agree!" Abhigya's face paled listening to her and she shook her head immediately.

"You know how protective Ishaan has become after that attack on Bhabi. He would lock me up if I talked about going out and he would lock up bhabi maa too!" Abhigya declared and Isha shook her head vigorously imagining her brother locking her up.

After trying to pass on the responsibility to each other we decided to try and coax our respective partners. I went in search of my handsome hunk. I walked through the beautiful allies of the palace and found him standing at the end of the hallway speaking to someone over the call.

"Come on, Prisha! You can do it!" I encouraged myself and took a deep breath. I walked to him with my newfound confidence and hugged him from behind. My heartbeats quickened as I anticipated his reaction. He cut the call, rested his hand over mine, and in a swift motion pulled me to the front.

"Missing me already?" His voice held a teasing tone as he gazed at me lovingly. I looked down shyly but again looked up at him remembering our plan. I pushed him to the nearby wall and placed both my hands on either side of him, caging him between the wall and me.

"What if I say yes?" I whispered near his ear blowing some air and making him shudder in response. He looked up at me amused and pulled me closer by my waist. His hands made me feel suffocated but excited at the same time.

"What's going on in this tiny brain of yours, rabbit?" He asked caressing my arms to my neck and dipping his head in the crook of my neck and placing a sensual kiss there making me inhale a sharp breath and my toes curl in pleasure.

"Adhi," my voice came out as a moan as his mustache tickled my neck while he licked my neck making me lose my sanity.

"Hmm," He just hummed in reply continuing his sweet torture.