10. Baby!

Hey peeps! Today is my dear brothers' birthday. So, this chapter is dedicated to my brother. I can't mention him because he is not on Wattpad.

Enough of my rambling.

Please enjoy reading.

**************************************************************************************

Prisha

His gesture melted my heart. I agree that I liked him when I met him but what he did today made me like him more. 

I came to my room and stood on the balcony as I wanted to cool down my nerves. When I looked towards his house I noticed him already looking at me. So, is that his room?

I waved at him and he waved back.

He mouthed "How are you?" 

I showed my thumb finger indicating I am fine.

He gestured for me to smile and I did smile without my knowledge. His presence somehow manages to calm me.

He put his mobile to his ear and left. Maybe he got a call! For what other reason do you keep your mobile at your ear?  My conscious mocked me.

I rolled my eyes at it and went in. I called Mamatha Ma'am and briefed her about the situation. She said she will talk to some specialists. Dad and Bhai already promised they will look for some specialists.

I took out my laptop and searched for some related cases. I noted down some points and was about to close the laptop but I don't know what got into me that I searched for his Instagram profile.

I opened his profile obviously it's a private account. I kept looking at his name but my stupid hand moved on its own and sent a request to him.

I tried to delete it after coming out of my trance but he already accepted it. What will he think about me? Will he think I am stalking him or worse I am trying to hit on him?

My brain is in panic mode but my stupid heart wants to see his posts!

I opened his posts and there are a few pics of his team during his IPS training and pics during Dheeraj bhai and Aarthi bhabhi's marriage and pics with Pihu.

There are a total of 20 pics! 

"No idiot, don't like it! Don't you dare touch that heart! Don't!" I schooled myself! But whom I am kidding?

I ended up liking all his pics! But yeah he's looking so hot and handsome that I couldn't control my hands.

I don't need to go to the hospital as I have decided to join after a week.  

I decided to apologize to Aditya's family for the way I behaved in the morning.

I thought of preparing dinner as the remaining all are at work and they will be tired by the time they return. We do have a cook but I want to do it myself.

I made panner butter masala, Butter naan, dal makni,aloo mattar and Gajjar ka halwa.

They all returned by 7 and got freshened up. Papa was the first one to enter the dining hall. 

"Looks like my princess cooked today!" He said rubbing his palms together with a smile.

"Yes, papa!" I replied.

"I missed your food bachcha!" He said taking his place on the table.

"I will cook regularly from now on for my lovely dad!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"If you all don't want to stay hungry tonight come fast!" Papa announced and I served food for him.

Soon everyone took their places and served themselves. 

"I was missing this taste Prishu!" Bhai said pulling my cheek.

"From now on you will not bhai!" I said but Bhabi and Mom are glaring at me, Bhai,  and Dad as if we snatched their favorite ice cream but we three royally ignored them and concentrated on our chat.

"After eating go and give Halwa and Panner to Gauri!" Mom said looking at me.

"Okay!" I replied.

After the completion of dinner Bhai and Papa went to wash dishes as it is their turn today while Mom and Bhabi went to their rooms to set up the bed.

I packed the dishes in boxes and went to Aditya's home. I rang the doorbell. It was opened after some time by Dheeraj Bhayya. I went in and Aunty is just setting up the dining table.

"Are beta you came at the right time! Have dinner with us!" Aunty said wiping her hands with a kerchief.

"No Aunty I already had dinner. Mom asked me to give these dishes to you." I said showing the boxes.

"Help me set them up beta!" Aunty said to which I nodded and went into the kitchen. I emptied the boxes into bowls and placed them on the dining table.

When I came out I saw Pihu sitting on the sofa with a mobile in her hand. I went and sat beside her.

"Hi, Pihu!" I said.

"Hi, Angel!" She replied with a smile.

"Whom are you calling?" I asked pointing to the mobile.

"Chachu!" She squealed.

"Pihu beta come here and change your dress!"  We heard Aarthi Bhabi's voice.

"Angel, ask him where he is?" Pihu ran out placing the phone in my lap before I could say anything.

I took the phone to my ear. After a few more rings he answered.

"Ha, baby! I am bringing your chocolates!" He said right after answering the call without giving me any chance to speak and I can feel blood rush to my cheeks. His baby made me a strawberry. I couldn't speak anything.

"Did you have your dinner princess?" He asked again. What's wrong with this man? Why is he using these nicknames which are releasing butterflies in my stomach?

"He...Hello! It's me Prisha!" I said finally but yeah I stuttered.

"Oh hey! I thought it was Pihu!" He replied. I know he took me as Pihu but I couldn't control this stupid heart and blushed.

"She had to go to change so she just left it on my lap after dialing you" I replied honestly. Now I don't want any more embarrassment after that Instagram incident.

"Oh, I will be home in 5 min."He replied and I cut the call at lightning speed.

I was about to leave but I heard a voice calling my name so I stopped. It's uncle.

"Have dinner with us beta!" He said.

"No uncle! I had mine!" I replied with a smile.

"Then give us company!" Dheeraj Bhai said and I nodded positively. I have to do this to make up for my morning mistake.

They decided to have dinner after Aditya returns so they sat in the living room but Pihu had her dinner.

After some time there was a knock at the door and my heart started thumping.

It's him! Who else can it be?