33. A stuck Zipper

Prisha

"Hmm," he replied still engrossed in his sweet torture on my neck. 

I came here to seduce him but why do I feel like I am the one who's at his mercy? Ughh! Why must he be so good at making me lose my senses in his love and romance?

"Adhi..." I whispered breathlessly when he bit my sweet spot making me fist his hair in a tight grip as a reflex and pull him closer. He licked the area making me feel tingles of pleasure as his hands roamed on the sides of my waist but he was cautious not to touch anything else.

"Why don't you want us to go out?" I managed to ask as his mouth trailed from my neck to my jaw leaving wet kisses on his way. He bit my jaw making me slap his chest.

"Because it is not safe," He replied looking up at me and kissing my forehead. Is he going to leave? Isha will kill me if our plan flops. Think Prisha, think!

I grabbed his wrist before he could leave and pulled him closer. He looked amused as I looked up at him licking my dry lips. I kept his hand on my waist looking straight into his eyes and his eyes turned a shade darker as he realized what I was trying to do.

"Don't, rabbit," He husked joining our foreheads as his breath became more rugged. He tried to withdraw his hand but I kept my palm over his and pulled him closer by his shoulder such that our noses are brushing each other.

"But I want to go, Please baby," I whispered deliberately touching my lips to his while saying the words.

"Fuck it," He cursed before attacking my lips. He devoured my lips nibbling, biting, and sucking them as if they were his meal making me breathless. He left me when I hit his chest unable to hold back the need for air. He bit my cheek making me hiss due to the pain. 

"Fine, but I will be coming with you and it is non-negotiable." He ordered in his final tone and I nodded immediately. It will be more fun if he comes along.

"Btw rabbit, your puppy eyes would have done the job but I am grateful for this way, I enjoyed it," He teased with a shameless wink and smirk before walking away, leaving me dumbfounded.

So, I unnecessarily acted bold when I could have just shown him my puppy eyes and pleaded a little? Mithali Aunty!

But you enjoyed it equally, didn't you? My subconscious mocked, making me shut up.

I ran to my room to reset my hair. And trust me I did the best thing by coming to my room instead of going to the girls. That man left his marks all around my neck. If they had seen them, they would have teased me to death.

Adithya! 

I took out the concealer and covered his marks as much as I could. I took my mobile and called Isha but to my surprise, Abhinav picked it up, he asked me not to call her till noon and that we would go out in the evening. He sounded rather irritated, maybe because of all the happenings in the last few days.

I shrugged it off and informed others about the change of plans. I spent my time meeting all the elders and spending some time with them as we will be leaving tomorrow. Dadi and Mithali Aunty gifted me a few things even after I denied them multiple times saying I am part of the family as I am a good friend of Abhinav and most importantly Adithya's girlfriend. Isha's parents adore Adhithya very much and treat him as family.

Adhithya returned from somewhere in the evening and asked me to get ready. I was kinda pissed off as I got ready in the morning for nothing and now I have to do it again. I freshened up quickly and this time I chose the Anarkali suit as we planned to visit a temple before starting our shopping spree. This time too we all chose to wear the same color outfits.

 This time too we all chose to wear the same color outfits

We got settled in two cars while the guards followed us in six other cars much to our dismay but we didn't say anything understanding the situation. 

As the cars pulled out in front of the temple, most of the guards spread out checking for any potential threats while the others guided us in protecting us. It made me feel royal for some reason. Maybe because I am actually with royals. The temple committee welcomed us according to the rituals. As we reached the temple, Isha handed over the platter filled with offerings to the priest who took it and started chanting hymns while we stood there joining our hands and praying to the almighty. 

After the puja was done, the priest offered us aarthi and Prashad. We sat on the premises of the temple for a while basking in the peace and divinity surrounding us. After that we went to a mall and by the time we reached the mall there were another set of Abhinav's guards spread out in different directions checking for any potential threats.

"Nav?" Isha uttered disbelief evident in her voice as she scanned the mall.

"I am not going to compromise on your safety, Princess.  They are going to stay and you can shop as much as you want," He replied in his final tone, leaving no space for arguments.

"But when did I say something about security? I am talking about the mall you chose," She replied making him look at her shocked. From what I have heard she never liked security, not before marriage not after marriage. 

She held his hand and dragged him in happiness with a bright smile on her face while we followed behind. We spread out to fetch the clothes of our choice with our respective partners trailing behind while Abir and Nihal sat on the couch, relaxed.

I picked a suit and forwarded it, raising a brow and asking Adhitya if it was nice and he shook his head with a scrunched nose.

"Why don't you try them? It will be easy to select." He suggested and I picked out a few outfits and took them to try. Aadhithya's expressions were the same, not satisfied. As I picked the 10th and final outfit and rushed into the trail room, I realized it had a zipper in the back, and to my bad, it got stuck with the fabric on the sides making it difficult to close. After a few failed attempts to close it, I decided to ask Aadithya for help as the girls were far from me.

I opened the door slightly and called him in a slow voice. He heard me, as he was checking out a few Anarkali suits nearby. I gestured for him to come near and he walked to me, his eyes filled with uncertainty and curiosity.

"I need help, my...my zipper got struck," I uttered nervously and he entered the room closing the door behind. My heartbeats quickened as I stood in a small room two steps away from him, my back almost naked but his gaze remained fixed on my face not letting his eyes look anywhere else increasing my respect towards him by many folds.

************************************************************************************

Hello, my dear lovely readers,

I completed my celebrations early to celebrate this new year with you. So, I can I get more likes than usual, please?

Wish you all a very happy new year and may this year bring a lot of moments for all of us to celebrate and cherish.

Love you all and take care!