Home

A/N Welcome to chapter 20! This is probably going to be the longest fanfiction I have written so far. For those who have been reading the story, I thank you for you reading. Things will start to mellow out (For now) 

After being in a hospital for a while, Denki was more than happy to just be able to go and relax. And after being able to see what survived in the crash and heal up a bit more. Denki would finally be able to move into the UA dorms and start school sooner or later.

Ashido and Kirishima visited him, and they brought the blond that was there when he had an allergy attack and a guy who had black hair and oddly straight teeth. Denki guessed he would be classmates with them.

Things would have been going back to normal, but Hitoshi was now there. He wasn't really sure on he wouldn't get distracted. Of course, his time at the hospital gave him plenty of time to ask questions about where Hitoshi even came from and such.

Sadly, most of Denki's art stuff was not worth saving, as most of it seemed to be burned. His suitcase seemed to be damaged but inside where his clothes were seemed to be ok.

"Ranger!" Denki called out, holding his arms out for the medium sized dog to tackle him down to the ground. Denki let out an airy laugh, missing Ranger as he couldn't see him in the hospital.

"Ranger!" Aika said in a worried tone, rushing over to her son that was on the floor, laughing with the biggest smile on his face as Ranger licked the blonds face. Aika grabbed Ranger's collar and dragged the dog away.

"Are you ok?" She asked, still seeming to be worried. She's trying not see her son as something to fragile, she knows he's strong and such. But considering he just got out of the hospital, Aika wasn't going to risk anything.

Denki still had to have a bandage near his temple where he had gotten injured. His ribs were fine now, sore, but not cracked anymore. Haruki's ankle was still broken, but he had crutches to get him around places, though he wasn't the best with balance and often made Aika scared for her husband.

"I'm good" Denki spoke with small laugh as he wiped the slobber off his face. He stood up with ease, happy to be home, though, it was rather empty because of the packing. 

Haruki made his way towards his son with a small smile on his face, as he tried to keep his balance the best that he possibly could. Denki went over to hug his father. Seeing his dad having to use crutches made Denki feel like it was his fault the whole crash happened. 

Denki felt a flick to his head when he had let go of the hug he had with Haruki. He looked behind himself, seeing the one and only. Hitoshi Shinsou. Denki found it un-fair how Hitoshi could talk and poke at him, but if Denki did, people would think he's a weirdo.

Hitoshi stared at him blankly, making Denki wonder if the purple haired guardian could actually read his mind. Denki's eyes only squinted at Hitoshi, as a way to warn Hitoshi not to read his mind.

"What are you squinting at?" His mother asked. She seemed to always ask her son, considering Denki's family tree had quite a few people who ended up, needing glasses, and because Aika had to get glasses when she was a teenager.

"Nothing" he said with a shrug. It's not like he could explain. "I'm gunna go head to my room before dinner" Denki said with a small smile at his parents before calling Ranger to fallow him, Hitoshi fallowing as well.

As soon as the door closed, Denki looked straight at Hitoshi. "Can you read my mind?" He asked. Hitoshi only scoffed. "No" he spoke bluntly to answer the blond. "You just furrow your brow a little when you think of something sad, or your frown is deeper" Hitoshi justified.

"Man, not even I know about that" Denki say's. "Oh wait, I forgot you're a stalker" he adds, chuckling at his own comment. The blond made his way towards his bank bed. It didn't have his favorite fluffy blanket anymore, nor any of his blankets and pillows.

"My room looks so blank" Denki stated, Hitoshi only nodding. Ranger went over to Hitoshi and licked his hand, making Denki look at Hitoshi and then Ranger. "Ranger could see!?" He spoke in a shocked tone.

"Sadly" he said, wiping his hand on his pants to get rid of the disgusting slobber. "Animals must think humans are stupid" The blond spoke with a chuckle, thinking about how animals would see twice of the population.

Ranger seemed to like Hitoshi, and Ranger seemed to know best in Denki's past. Though Denki didn't see Hitoshi as suspicious, it all seemed too real to be him going crazy, and if he was going crazy? Well, that was future Denki's problem.

But thinking about the future was just another spiral of thoughts. And thoughts were Denki's friend and enemy. Thoughts were strange as well. How does a person even think a thought?

"Denki! Dinners ready!" He heard his mom call out, snapping out the trance of his thoughts about thinking about thoughts. Denki got up, heading towards the door. "You stare at me eating to?" Denki said, trying to not let out a laugh when he saw Hitoshi sigh but nod.

"Ok, you stalker" It seemed like Hitoshi would be getting called 'stalker', for who knows how long. All Hitoshi hoped for was that Denki's lasts words wouldn't end being 'Stalker'. He wouldn't be to surprised if they were though.

But would Denki be easier to protect? Who knows.