It's just the mall Pt 1

"Kaminari! Over here" ah yes, finally. Denki hasn't been to the mall sense he was still friends with- the one people. Kirishima called out his friend, who seemed lost as he kept looking around. He saw the blond say something to someone, but he wasn't sure who.

The people that decided to come on such wonderful outing was. Kirishima, Ashido, Sero, Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Midoriya, and of course, Denki. The others were more than likely with their families or doing something else.

Everyone has gotten used to Denki at this point, but that in school, and Denki has been on one of their random outings they all do together time from time. Even if everyone wasn't there, it quite a few people from 1-A.

Ashido did a head count, making sure the people who said they would come were here and accounted for. The first place the teenagers went was the food court. They mainly went there for some sort of snack or drink they could have with them, and they would be able to make a plan on what shops to go to.

They found a table, and Denki volunteered himself to sit at the table so everyone could get what they wanted, getting a drink for him as well. And they would already have a table saved. Denki had his own, personal reason he wanted to stay behind though.

"What do you want from the food court and get it for you" Midoriya said while everyone else started to get what they wanted. "uhh, I'm fine with whatever" Denki spoke with a shrug. Midoriya nodded, having the Blond's allergy in mind as he went to go get him something.

Right as Midoriya was farther away, and Denki knew he wouldn't hear him. He looked at Hitoshi with a smile on his face. Hitoshi only scoffed, looking away for a moment. "You should really stop doing that" Hitoshi said. His voice didn't have any annoyance, just focused.

"Oh, come on! I'm excited" Denki said with a small laugh. Hitoshi stood next to the table that had a bench like seating. A plant was right next to the guardian angel who stared at it, though it looked like he was suspicious of it.

Denki chuckled. "What? Is the plant gunna hurt me?" He spoke, in more of a teasing tone. Hitoshi rolled his eyes at Denki's playfulness, as he looked around for any sight of danger, but there seemed to be nothing besides people who were too busy to notice the blond who sat alone.

"Your so paranoid" Denki stated, as his smile turned into a pout. "You're not this paranoid when I'm at school, or in my dorm" the blond spoke. It was true, Denki could easily tell the difference at this point.

"I'm trying to protect you. Shush" Hitoshi spoke. He seemed so distracted, whipping his head towards a person who was just walking buy, as if they would pull out a knife. In all honesty, it concerned the blond to see Hitoshi like that. But maybe that's just how you have to be when protecting someone?

"Are you talking to a fake plant?" a gruff, annoyed voice spoke, causing Hitoshi and Denki to look over at the ash blond who plopped down to take a seat across the blond who had sat there to save their table.

"No" Denki said quick. Bakugou only rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink. "What'd you get?" Denki asked, trying to start some kind of small talk while they both waited for everyone to get there.

"What is it to you?" Bakugou asked, though his voice had its normal aggression laced in his words. Denki put his hands up in defense, shrugging his shoulder as he said, "Just curious" Bakugou only scoffed, as he watched the blond look closer at his cup which had what he had gotten on it.

"Brown...sugar" He read carefully, making sure he wasn't reading the small writing wrong as he heard a sigh from Hitoshi who pinched the bridge of his nose. "Milk tea....with....Grass jelly!" Denki said, seeming proud of himself for being able to read the small writing while Bakugou kept moving his cup to take a drink.

"Alright! I'm the second one here!" Kirishima beamed, sitting next to Denki. He didn't just have a drink like Bakugou, he also had Ichigo ame. Kirishima and Denki high fived each other, as Kirishima told what he had gotton for a drink. Witch was a milkshake.

Everyone began to come. Except Midoriya. Where was he? Denki needed a distraction anyway. Uraraka had sat next to Denki willingly. She said, and Denki quotes, "I'm gunna sit next to Kaminari!" She could have just sat next to Ashido, who was besides Uraraka at the time, along with Bakugou. 

She moved all the way towards him, and he felt his face grow hot at the gesture. Denki didn't know if his face had a noticeable blush, or if it was just a small blush, but Hitoshi had made it known on what his face looked like.

"Your face is pink...And your ears are red" Hitoshi told his bluntly. Denki felt like he was dying! Where was Midoriya when he needed him!? Denki's finger tapped on the table in a nervous manner. He really wasn't prepared for this to happen.

Uraraka heard the tapping on the table and looked beside her. The thing she noticed was the black, chipped nail polish on his nails as she realized Denki was the one who was tapping on the table. She looked at him. He looked like he was having a good time. He was laughing, making jokes, but part of him looked...anxious?

Her mouth opened, ready to ask the blond next to her if he was alright, but Midoriya had come over, face red of embarrassment. "I'm sorry it took so long. I tried to be quick, but I had to wait in line for a bit for the drinks and I wanted to get Kaminari something to snack on" Midoriya started.

"I wasn't sure what you liked, and I saw Sero. And I know you guys have been hanging out a bit, so I went to ask him. He said you liked French fries, so I went to go look for some. I saw a stand over there" He stated, pointing to a small little stand that said, 'You can eat French fries when it's not Friday'.

"But they had traditional, spicy, curly, crinkle cut, wedge, steak fry, oven baked, waffle cut, cottage fry, tater tots, tornado, Cajun, batter dipped, cheese fry, chili cheese fry, and even sweet potato French fries. I didn't know which one you profred, but I just stuck with traditional" Midoriya explained.

Denki sat there. He wasn't too sure on what Midoriya had said. He had spaced out halfway. "I also got you hot milk tea. If that's ok" Midoriya spoke, giving the blond the things he had bought for him. "Thanks dude!" Denki said with a smile as he took a sip of his drink.

Yaoyorozu clapped her hands together, a small, gentle smile graced on her lips before she spoke "Now that everyone is here. We should make a list on all of the shops that we want to go to, so then everyone can be satisfied" she said. She sounded excited to be here.

Everyone agreed, as it seemed like the best plan to do. Everyone said at least one store or place that was in the mall that they wanted to go to today. The limit of shops you could say was two, but some wanted to go to the same places.

It was just the mall. Nothing should go wrong.