Selfish reasonings are quite selfish

"Today we are going to be learning about human's capability with their emotions. Any questions?" the guardian angel trainer spoke. He stared at every single future guardian angel that was there.

Some guardian angels held their hands high to ask a question while some observed. Today was their last day of training, and they were going over the basics one last time. Many of the guardian angels were excited while some were nervous.

Today was the day they were going to get assigned with a human. How crazy, how weird, how exciting. Most guardian angels did seem somewhat confident in themselves even if they were nervous as they held their head high.

"Alright, alright. That's enough questions" The trainer said, before speaking once more. "This is your very last lesson on humans, so pay close attention because right after this, you will get assigned with a human. And whoever you get assigned with, you shall stick around till they die."

Everyone's heads nodded, understanding as they listened carefully while sitting at their seats that were just in one big room. They didn't have any desks, just chairs.

"Human emotions are something are will always be confusing. When the human is a teenager, they will become harder to deal with. Your job is to make sure nothing happens that will mess up their mood. Once it's ruined, it will stay ruined for most of the day."

The guardian angel trainer spoke loud and clear as he walked around the room, eyeing everyone more than once as they listened, though some guardian angels didn't seem to care all too much.

"As long as you don't screw up, you should be fine. If you do though, there's nothing you can do besides watch. Remember, you can NOT. Be seen by a human. Which means you cannot let them feel your presence"

And the last lesson went on. It was all going smoothly. But things should never be so easy. He should have realized that by the way he was stared at.

When the lesson ended, the guardian angel trainer announced, "Now, hurry up and get your asses to the human assigned room" he said, before looking straight at him. "Except you"

When every other guardian angel left, the trainer sighed before he told him to come over towards him. "What is it sir?"  Hitoshi spoke, his usual emotionless expression on displayed on his face.

"Your not going to get assigned" The guardian angel trainer spoke. He didn't even look at Hitoshi while speaking. Hitoshi's eyebrows furrowed as his frown deepened. Did he, perhaps, do something wrong?

"Why? I've trained like everyone else. I've even done it quicker than the others" Hitoshi protested. He didn't understand. This hasn't happened to anyone else, so why did it have to happen to him!?

"Look. Your head isn't screwed on right. You think too much on one task. And that task can't just be about proving a few punks wrong" He spoke, but Hitoshi only scoffed before grabbing his things and walking out of the room, knowing he would have to be back anyway.

.

.

.

 If he could take on whoever this crazy person is, then maybe, just maybe. Would they show him the respect he longed for. "I will!" Hitoshi spoke, loud and clear. Everyone turned to him, giving him attention, he didn't need at that moment.

.

.

 "But you didn't assign yourself to protect. You assigned yourself to prove yourself" What Neito said was rather true. But was it true now?

.

"Hey!" Hitoshi flinched at the sudden shout. His purple eyes landed on the blond as he gave a confused look. Denki just groaned as he realized Hitoshi wasn't paying attention to him. 

"What?" Hitoshi asked, not fully caring that wasn't paying attention to what the blond needed help with. It was finally the weekend and the blond seemed to be having some kind of crises. "Dude! I just told you all of the details! How did you not hear any of it!?"

Hitoshi only shrugged, not fully knowing what to say as he tried not to think about what he was zoning out to think about just seconds ago. "Ashido sent a text in the class 1-A group chat that I was invited to, saying that we should all go to the mall together. I said yeah, and others said yeah, even Uraraka said yeah! So, I'm asking you on what outfit I should wear!" Denki spoke in a hurry.

"When are you supposed to go?" Hitoshi asked. "In an hour" Denki said with a sigh as he gathered clothing. Hitoshi knew he couldn't stop Denki from trying to impress his crushes, but he was slowly learning to keep his thoughts to himself. Even if some of them were true.

"So, should I do this one?" Denki asked, holding a hoodie and a simple pair of jeans. Hitoshi only shrugged. Denki grabbed another outfit option. "Or this one?" Denki asked once more, now holding a T-shirt with a jacket and the same pair of jeans.

"Umm. The shirt and jacket?" Hitoshi answered, but he sounded unsure witch caused Denki to question Hitoshi's answer. "Why do you sound so unsure then?" Denki said with a pout. Hitoshi wasn't sure on what words would reassure the blond.

"Are you gunna respond to my question or space out again?" Denki said as he plopped on his bed and stared at Hitoshi with a defeated sigh. "What?" Hitoshi said, perking his head up slightly and looking over at the blond who groaned in a dramatic manner. 

"I'll just ask Ashido" Denki muttered under his breath as he pulled out his phone to ask his pink haired friend. "I'll leave you to your own thoughts" Denki said. It should have been more of kind sounding gesture, but somewhat playful irritation laced the Blond's words.

Hitoshi wasn't sure what was wrong with him. He kept thinking on how he got caught into this mess. He didn't wish to accept any fact that it was for any kind of stupid and selfish reason, but there was the possibility's that he tried to ignore.

He had to be focused though. Especially today considering the blond was headed somewhere more social with many people.