Sick = feeling like shit

Reminder: Denki had three sucky friends. Dai, Fuji, and Botan

Tw: Description of being sick 

His vision was nowhere near decent. His eyes were sore and tired. Lights felt brighter than they were ever before which caused him to squint, only to make water form into his eyes from the bright sight.

His hearing seemed to be crystal clear. He could hear everyone around him which was the main reason he was able to get around. Even if sound became too loud and made his head pound, he just needed to get through it.

His whole body though was weak and sluggish. His movements seemed to be in slow motion at times. Sometimes his body temperature would be to hot it made feel sticky with sweat, it was disgusting, not mention his dizziness. It all made everything feel like hell. 

"Kaminari, are you alright? You've been so distracted, and you haven't been that late to class before" Jirou spoke. She wasn't one to talk much to Denki, but she hangs around the Baku-squad sometimes. It was rare you would see her without earbuds on in her free time, though sometimes she'd just let the music play off her speaker or phone.

Denki has been looking at Hitoshi, who stood behind him though it looked like he could any moment and Denki doesn't think he would be able to drag him without getting looks for what people would see, dragging literally nothing.

"Today just isn't my day" More like isn't Hitoshi's day. Denki had to play it off, act like he didn't have a guardian angel. Heck! Everyone did and just didn't know! Times like these just made the task of acting like no one is behind you, harder. Denki felt if he stopped looking at Hitoshi, he would end up passed out on the floor.

"What took you so long to get to class?" Ashido asked, picking up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and plopping it in her mouth. Her pink fluffy hair was in a small ponytail. Her hair reminded Denki of cotton candy.

"I was..." Denki stared, looking around for any inspiration for his sad little excuse. A guy who had silver like grey hair who was in a different class from what Denki was in rushed to a trash can, throwing up. And though it was gross, it sparked an idea for the blonds excuse. "I threw up this morning, so I took a bit. It was just something not sitting right with my stomach."

And so, his excuse worked once he saw Ashido give him a small smile of pity. Denki could easily sigh with relief that he was in the clear, for now. But that would just give him away! Everyone continued to eat their food and talking over the many other students who talked loudly as well.

The sound made Hitoshi's head hurt worse, the pounding in his head was like hearing a heartbeat. He felt himself sway just a few times, but maintaining his balance became a bigger challenge now that all he was doing was standing.

He tried to shoo Denki's gaze away, but when he made a shooing motion, it hit the tip of the blonds nose. Denki would give him a look, a look of 'please can we just go back to my dorm', type of look. Hitoshi was finally going to rasp something out to Denki, until the bell rang.

_____________________________

When school ended, it was rush for the dorms. Even if Hitoshi seemed (Tried) fine, Denki saw how he was in the morning and how he thought Hitoshi was a dead man, or guardian angel. Denki isn't sure if they even can die, but he's not going to take chances.

All he said was a quick bye and left without another word and grabbed Hitoshi's wrist, not wasting time on getting him inside his dorm to make him rest even if he didn't want to. He didn't even have a good excuse besides that 'guardian angels can't get sick'.